Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby1 commented
    3 days ago
    What percent of men can handle truth? Baby you are short, you are bald, you have rolled shoulders, you have bad breath, scrawny arms, legs and are deficient in manhood and yet act with arrogance like you are a gift to humanity, baby you are a coward outside but you sure act macho when it comes time to abuse wife and children...true story.

Aww Mi Gawd, bobby1 your wify call you all dis? Chee Chee Chee
    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
      Bobby1 commented
      3 days ago

Aww Mi Gawd, bobby1 your wify call you all dis? Chee Chee Chee
      No!! she thinks I should have acted in bollywood movies, but I say she is too kind.

Comment

• redvelvet
        redvelvet commented
        Editing a comment
        Either she really is too kind and you are more gullible than a woman who visits a jadugar for tona-totka.

Or...

She saw some real filmi potential in your over-the-topness and thought it would fit in right at home with Bollywood.

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

No!! she thinks I should have acted in bollywood movies, but I say she is too kind.
      I was raising my boys for bollywood also but they refused, I think safy is better looking than any Bollywood actor ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

She is definitely too kind and you should definitely work in Bollywood. Aftaraal someone has to fill in the big shoes of Amrish Puri

#Mogambo
        My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
        "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Truth all the way, otherwise khaamooshi...
          Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Jahannam (the Hell); indeed, its punishment is a persisting affliction.” (65) Indeed, it is evil as an abode and a place to dwell in (66)

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
            So, I came across an interesting question on another website.

Which of the two is a more stronger reflection of love? A lie that spares your loved one's feelings.....or.....stating the truth at all times?

Discuss...
            The way I see it is you're not gonna tell a loved one the truth and state "I'm only telling you this because I love you"? Surely if you loved them, you wouldn't voice anything that would hurt them. I'm sure there are other subtle ways to tell a loved one a truth in different situations without making them upset rather than being blunt.

Comment

Protect their feelings unless there's a compelling reason to do otherwise.
              Tell your assassin to aim for her head...because she doesn't have a heart.

Comment

Sach zarur bolo...lekin apne bare mein bolo...dusron k bare mein bol kr unki zindgian museebat mein mt dalo!

I think, its not the truth that hurt others, but its the way of telling and expressing it. Lehjey maar jate hain, tanziya sach takleef deta hai.

Wo kehte hain na
                Karwi zuban wale ka shehad nae bikta...

Meethi zuban wale ka zehr bhi bik jata hai!
                Mast malang cha kita ee
                Dadha dil tang cha kita ee

Comment

Working...
                X