RBF Syndrome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBF Syndrome

So how many of you suffer from RBF (Resting Btch Face) syndrome?

Do you get annoyed by people who ask you if you're okay.....when you are feeling absolutely fine? Uhmm...hello....you can't have a smile plastered to your face 24/7. That's just creepy. And kinda phony, too. And at work you can't even snap at them k ..."Nahi! Shakal hi aisi hai!!! Now leave me alone!"

So, all of you ALLS that are tired of such annoying exchanges......here is a thread for you to commiserate in. Enjoy!

haha. I think if we are spending so much time on GS, probably we all have such face.

No, nobody asks me that. I think they are used to my flat face now.
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

redvelvet "So how many of you suffer from RBF (or Resting Bstrd Face) syndrome?"

Just like an old time movie
      About a ghost from a wishing well

.................................................. .
      This kinda describes the feelings when People(All Idiots) try to read your mind
      Last edited by Obama; 5 days ago.
      We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

• redvelvet
        redvelvet commented
        Editing a comment
        And for my tooooo-much-all-the-time-smiley-smiley counterparts, I dedicate the following song lyrics from the movie, Arth:

Tum itna kyun muskuraa rahay ho
        Kya gham hai jis ko
        Chupaa rahay ho...

• LP
        LP commented
        Editing a comment
        I smile often when I'm around people. It's not forced. I'm not talkative though.

• Southie
        Southie commented
        Editing a comment
        Uska arth kya hai, redvelvetu?

LP thats a good characteristic, smiling i.e. In the hadith it says that if you greet your fellow brother or sister (In Islam), its a form of charity. Ever since I read that hadith, I have been applying this and adding to my good deeds.

Life is too short, we need to lighten up and not be AR*

anal retentive
      “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

• redvelvet
        redvelvet commented
        Editing a comment
        Great. Leave it to Bobby and Sheeda to destroy a thread. One with his prejudice and the other with his righteousness.

• aqua70
        aqua70 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooh girl, redvelvet calling it out like you see it. Love it.

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
      So how many of you suffer from RBF (Resting Btch Face) syndrome?

Do you get annoyed by people who ask you if you're okay.....when you are feeling absolutely fine? Uhmm...hello....you can't have a smile plastered to your face 24/7. That's just creepy. And kinda phony, too. And at work you can't even snap at them k ..."Nahi! Shakal hi aisi hai!!! Now leave me alone!"

So, all of you ALLS that are tired of such annoying exchanges......here is a thread for you to commiserate in. Enjoy!

Some people are truly and genuinely unhappy, profoundly angry and miserable and their seething anger gets indelibly etched on their faces that cannot accurately be classified as RBF.

They are unable to understand that happiness is a thing and scores of people are happy in their lives and their smiles and laughter are genuine. I think many parents condition their children to be unhappy

Also misery loves company so these people make it their mission in life to attack happy people and try to make them unhappy.

Comment

• redvelvet
        redvelvet commented
        Editing a comment
        Happiness is ooooozin' outa your pores Bob. And that is so evident from all your pleasant posts which are always devoid of prejudice and condescension.

redvelvet I dont walk around in seething anger because of girls displaying their well toned legs or cleavage, or some people enjoying alcoholic beverages and partying and not following Sharia.

Comment

• redvelvet
        redvelvet commented
        Editing a comment
        Nahi ji. You walk around with a giant chip on your shoulder because the same wifey whom you tried to rescue from the clutches of abuse......likes to throw sandals at you.

Bivi se bhaagtay bhaagtay you come to GS ...where you get thappar'ed by both the MFS and LS (Liberal Squad) alike.

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
      redvelvet I dont walk around in seething anger because of girls displaying their well toned legs or cleavage, or some people enjoying alcoholic beverages and partying and not following Sharia.
      I don't have a problem with the pitai as the remorse she showed after and how she compensated for it after were the best days of my life, sometimes you win by losing.

If I am having a hard day, I just sip on some wine and my sorrows go away, what do you do?

Comment

• Cashmere
        Cashmere commented
        Editing a comment
        Read some of your posts

• Bobby1
        Bobby1 commented
        Editing a comment
        That is beautiful, my wife does the same thing. She would do duaa for me and then do the phoonk on me and that made me feel good. she had not done it for a few days so I asked her to do it and she said but you dont believe and I said do it anyways. Our Hindu friends invite us to pooja and I really like that also. I want my wife to do Aarthi for me also. Walking in forest is therapeutic for me.
        happy that prayer helps you.

• redvelvet
        redvelvet commented
        Editing a comment
        When wife does dua and phoonkain, Bob manages a couple of days worth of posts without prejudice. Wife takes a break, Bob begins to make up for lost time.

And Bob's description of younger boys/girls body parts continue

#Jussayin
      My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
      "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

• Bobby1
        Bobby1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no interest in anyone except my wife, thankfully I am secular as in your part of world the scholars say that setting a minimum age for marriage is blasphemy. It used to be quite common for elders to marry upto 4 and have slaves and upto 40/50 yrs younger,

• Holy Lota
        Holy Lota commented
        Editing a comment
        Notanki. The way you keep looking for what you call "beauty" that definitely reflects your drooling over other ones, specially younger

Yep, RBS here.
      I have been asked by people if I am ok, or I shouldn't be so angry. But it doesn't really bother me.

Smiling at people is also at your own risk though. Might get a smile back or might get chased around.

Comment

• Cashmere
        Cashmere commented
        Editing a comment
        I smile a lot, and when I don't smile, I get asked if I'm okay or angry or why I'm upset. It is annoying!
        So yeah, it goes both ways.

• Le Pakistan
        Le Pakistan commented
        Editing a comment
        redvelvet Yes exactly. Should tell these people that I f you want to see me smile then give me a damn reason to do so. Crack a joke.

Cashmere the opposite of that happened to me. I once was very smiley and open, and people started asking me what is wrong with me.

• Sheeda Pistol
        Sheeda Pistol commented
        Editing a comment
        Cashmere koshish karain ke har waqt smile na kia karain so that people stop wondering ke kya hua

Since attitude is contagious miserable people contaminate the surroundings, I avoid miserable people, they can also bring down productivity for a corporation

Comment

• redvelvet
        redvelvet commented
        Editing a comment
        Ji, ji. Bilkul daroost kaha aap ne. You do exactly just that in these surroundings.

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
      Since attitude is contagious miserable people contaminate the surroundings, I avoid miserable people, they can also bring down productivity for a corporation

Comment

What can I say? I'm a happy man alhamdulillah. I don't have anything to be depressed about. I'm grateful for everything, life, family, health.

Comment

• Holy Lota
          Holy Lota commented
          Editing a comment
          Bus eik robot chahye jeenay ke lye

Originally posted by Southie View Post
        Southie Ji what is meaning of "arth" does it mean "matlab"

junaab ye konsee zubaan ka lafz hai?

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post

Southie Ji what is meaning of "arth" does it mean "matlab"

junaab ye konsee zubaan ka lafz hai?
          arth yaani matlab yaaani meaning. Ye indi hai
          Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
            Abbay Southie Ji your mind went South on that one!

meray post ka Arth ye hai:
            This kinda describes the feelings when People(All IDIOTS) try to read your mind!

in other words No One can read anyones mind PERIOD!

Comment

Working...
            X