No announcement yet.

Once Upon a Time....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Chalo ji. Whichever Gueri, Gori or Ghori raised tarzan were still nanga panga. Poor tarzan had to still wear his langotiya

Now be thankful to holy for generating the random idea of just not asking the fairy tales but also dissecting them.

For example, take Aladin story. Why does Jasmine, despite being princess, have to look like a belly dancer ready to thumkay lagaeng?

#Khulatazad
    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

• Bobby1
      Bobby1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you go ahead and make Bushra your next fairy tale character.

• Holy Lota
      Holy Lota commented
      Editing a comment
      Next? She is my current, past and historic fairy tale character. But holy is glad you are doing cher khani here to make sure holy responds to lit up your posts. You need it babay ji

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
    For example, take Aladin story. Why does Jasmine, despite being princess, have to look like a belly dancer ready to thumkay lagaeng?

#Khulatazad
    It's because Disney cannot refrain from sexualizing its characters.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

It's because Disney cannot refrain from sexualizing its characters.
      Good point.

Ok now holy be the devil's advocate, may be thats how the princesses roll. who knows.

Too bad Prince charles didnt have a daughter
      My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
      "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

The fairy tales prime the people to be gullible and fall prey to these kinds of people, looking at 10s of thousands of registrations, a huge official building, lots of goons etc you know how many people fell for this fraud.
        My favorite Parri in life would be the amazing Gal Gadot.

Bushra Maneka controls Hamzads, so is that reality or fiction?

Comment

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I actually as a Cricketer loved Imran, he was on top of the world when an incredible princess like Jemima married him and know lament the fact that he fell so deep in the gutter with that beast.
          One of my close friend is a big wig in Pak cricket and a close friend of Imran.

• redvelvet
          redvelvet commented
          Editing a comment
          "When an incredible princess like Jemima married him and know lament the fact that he fell so deep in the gutter with that beast."

Haaw haaye!!! That is no way to speak of Jemima...calling her a beast.

See what I did there, Bob? Oh the POWER of proper nouns. And oh the difference their omission can make.

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Is it a marketable skill that someone might pay you for. People on twitter make millions,change govts.

Once upon a time in Gupshup Land there was a colorful Hamzaat of Bobby1 and his name was Bobby2.5!, He roamed the Canadian wilderness lived amoung the White Polar Bears who hunt the Black seals in the Frozen Arctic.

The Eskimos were scared of his presence because he was depleting their food supply! also he was twice their size! built like a Sherman Tank!

He was employed by the Big Oil Companies to roam and check the Oil Pipelines for leaks or damage............

and then he fell in Love (rolled over on his metal Tracks) with a local Eskimo Gal!

Ok @Boobby1 the ball is in your court if you want to add to this "Fairy Tale"
        Last edited by SindSagar; 3 weeks ago.
        Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

Originally posted by SindSagar View Post
          Once upon a time in Gupshup Land there was a colorful Hamzaat of Bobby1 and his name was Bobby2.5!, He roamed the Canadian wilderness lived amoung the White Polar Bears who hunt the Black seals in the Frozen Arctic.

The Eskimos were scared of his presence because he was depleting their food supply! also he was twice their size! built like a Sherman Tank!

He was employed by the Big Oil Companies to roam and check the Oil Pipelines for leaks or damage............

and then he fell in Love (rolled over on his metal Tracks) with a local Eskimo Gal!

:
          SindSagar

Since your story has Bob living among the polar bears, I changed it a bit to Bob being a polar bear....

So proud was Bobby2.5 of his white fur that he never ceased to remind the Black Seals of it. One day the wise old chief of the Black Seals dared to glare Bobby in the eye and remind him of several profound truths.

"A polar bear is not white. Its fur contains no white pigment; it is hollow and transparent. In actuality its skin is black. And despite all of your boasting, your excrement is black as well." The chief of the Black Seals then spat with contempt; the frigid air quickly turning it into ice. "You see that?" snapped the chief. "My spit is more white than your fur!" With that the chief of the Black Seals flipped around, sending a flurry of snow whirring about Bobby's face, and then retreated into the icy waters.

Bobby2.5 stood there, dumbfounded. He had never heard such speech before. "What on Earth was a pigment? Is it that fabled creature of mythical lands that was said to make a funny oinking noise?" Bobby mused. Not finding an answer, he had decided that the chief had become senile; that he'd lost his senses to the spirits known as Humzaads who sometimes roamed the tundra at night. Try as he did to discredit the chief, Bob could not shake off the feeling of being slighted. And that, too, by an animal as inferior as the black seal only increased his vexation. He hurried off to find comfort in the arms of his Eskimo girlfriend....Bushra.

And he lived with her ignorantly ever after.

The End.
          Last edited by redvelvet; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

SindSagar

Since your story has Bob living among the polar bears, I changed it a bit to Bob being a polar bear....

So proud was Bobby2.5 of his white fur that he never ceased to remind the Black Seals of it. One day the wise old chief of the Black Seals dared to glare Bobby in the eye and remind him of several profound truths.

"A polar bear is not white. Its fur contains no white pigment; it is hollow and transparent. In actuality its skin is black. And despite all of your boasting, your excrement is black as well." The chief of the Black Seals then spat with contempt; the frigid air quickly turning it into ice. "You see that?" snapped the chief. "My spit is more white than your fur!" With that the chief of the Black Seals flipped around, sending a flurry of snow whirring about Bobby's face, and then retreated into the icy waters.

Bobby2.5 stood there, dumbfounded. He had never heard such speech before. "What on Earth was a pigment? Is it that fabled creature of mythical lands that was said to make a funny oinking noise?" Bobby mused. Not finding an answer, he had decided that the chief had become senile; that he'd lost his senses to the spirits known as Humzaads who sometimes roamed the tundra at night. Try as he did to discredit the chief, Bob could not shake off the feeling of being slighted. And that, too, by an animal as inferior as the black seal only increased his vexation. He hurried off to find comfort in the arms of his Eskimo girlfriend....Bushra.

And he lived with her ignorantly ever after.

The End.
            Now you redvelvet are far more creative I must admitt! a "Polar Bear"
            Balaghal-ula bi-kamaalihi / Kashafad-duja bi-jamaalihi / Hasunat jameeu khisaalihi / Sallu alaihi wa aalihi

Comment

does harry potter count?

Comment

• redvelvet
                redvelvet commented
                Editing a comment
                It would be a fantasy. Fairy tales are a category within the broad genre of fantasy. Same as folktales, etc. It can be tricky but there are distinguishing features and the lines do tend to blur.
            Working...
            X