Here is the key to your Happiness...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the key to your Happiness...

I see so many of our people totally stressed and so worried and unhappy even though many times they have every reason on the planet to be ecstatic and breaks my heart, when I see many young western people come to our house and I see them almost exploding with joy and happiness. I think I know the reason and I learnt about this during a company sponsored retreat in the mountains and the facilitator called it Amygdala Hijack. Our primal brain which is our fight and flight brain gets engaged when we feel threatened and if we are stressed then we feel like we are threatened and when the primal brain takes over the thinking brain shuts down and the primal brain summons the animal in us. For this reason when we educate children if we yell at them, pressure them, stress them then their thinking brain shuts down. The same thing happens in post traumatic stress and the primal brain forgets to shut down.

I guess it is in many of our upbringings where they always scared us, worried us, we worry about going to hell, not being a good son, brother, daughter etc and that damn fight flight animal brain just stays engaged and effs up our lives so please learn to relax, shut that reptilian brain off and allow yourself to be happy beyond imagination. Here is a great article, again learn to respond, and not react....you feel angry at someone, just breathe tell yourself it is the damn Amygdala, I am going to breathe, relax and let my logical brain respond.

Learning to control my animal brain has given me everything, getting angry at children and wife is an automatic response but then you tell yourself, hey if I stress wife n children I am going to destroy their lives, so I work day and night o see them happy and successful and why should I destroy them because I cant control my primal brain.

https://upliftconnect.com/make-friends-reptilian-brain/

One of your best threads! Well said.
    "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

Damn bob, this is a surprisingly high quality post from you! Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• Bobby1
        Bobby1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have been living this for 20 years young man and has been the best thing that happened to me, changed my life and my families.

Damn bobby uncle, you posted this at a time when I really needed to hear those words. Times like these I almost forget your prejudice.
      Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

• Bobby1
        Bobby1 commented
        Editing a comment
        When I wrote this, I was thinking of you baita, I have no prejudice towards you and hope you can live up to your full potential as you have so much to offer.

• aqua70
        aqua70 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sachi? Aha! You must be a peer afterall! I kid. But seriously though, thank you for posting this.

Thank you so much!!! Much needed post.

Comment

THANKS FOR THIS POST

Comment

Thanks for sharing Brother Bobby1
          “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Apni chamri main khush rehny ka saleeqa seekh... hans ki chal chaly ga to phisal jaye ga....

Do, what make you happy....

Comment

Tahammul Mizaaji..

Comment

Originally posted by mahool View Post
                Apni chamri main khush rehny ka saleeqa seekh... hans ki chal chaly ga to phisal jaye ga....

Do, what make you happy....
                I can only be happy by kicking the people with boots.. samajh to aap gaye hongay..

Comment

mahool by your logic your ancestors would not have got out of their comfort zone and embrace Islam..NO?? To grow we need to keep moving out of our comfort zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                    mahool by your logic your ancestors would not have got out of their comfort zone and embrace Islam..NO?? To grow we need to keep moving out of our comfort zone.
                    bobay.... You need to go in the times of my forefathers... and ask their opinion about the key of happiness... My opinion is mine... what I feel about happiness... It may or may not true to everyone....

Comment

The key to the happiness is ------------------------------------------------> Saanu kee

#Karlogal
                      My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                      "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Working...
                      X