Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which guppie you want to be back, the most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which guppie you want to be back, the most?

Or the guppans.

We know GS has seen the best of the best posters right from its first day. Some very creative nicks, a lot of sharp minds, great discussions and what not.

And then guessing life gulped most of them.

Who do you miss most? Who do you want to see active again?

Holy commented on the quality of new posters in a blog once and got into trouble so zipped there now. But lets talk about oldies atleast.

#GSrecall
    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

I would love to see Jolie, Aaze, TS and Dewana again..
    Specially TS because he was very witty and creative.
    So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

Too many to name, one of them being the original Arnold Shalwaar Nicker
      “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Indeed too many to list, Raju Jameel comes to my mind. His id was arjay if I remember correctly

Comment

Ah, this thread is gona be a lit. (or should be).

emutr95 I knew Raju Jameel personally but ofcourse he wouldnt remember me now as I was just a kid when met him. I was shocked to see that he was here at one time. And the double shock was to see warnings and infractions on him. We want such intellects back for sure. Do you know a way to contact him?
          We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
            Pakistani Prince commented
            Editing a comment
            Raju Jameel the actor ?

• emutr95
            emutr95 commented
            Editing a comment
            SID_NY I do not have his direct contact but he is related to my family, will try to find out if someone can get my message to him. Chances of him coming back to this forum are slim though

If anyone is in touch with Theorist , please do give her my regards.

Comment

Pakistani Prince yes the actor/writer/banker. He is the song famous poet/writer/intellect Jameel-uddin Aali

Balthier Not in touch with Theorist but last she left off she was having a good news so Im guessing/hoping she must be busy with usual family stuff
            We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

diwana ;
              Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

• SID_NY
                SID_NY commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm sure you miss him a lot

• Southie
                Southie commented
                Editing a comment
                I am sure too

Queer, Jolie, Janwar, canadiandesigirl, MM etc.
              Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

Arey yara, you guyz all live in recent past. Go back further. The lot between year 2000 and 2005 was the cream. They come back and it'll be a different thing altogether.

The thing missing the most now is Satire. GS needs sharp, witty people. You dont need jangju people and you dont want silent readers either. And for sure you dont need people like Sponge bob square pants doing baladkar of every single thread
                My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

• redvelvet
                  redvelvet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've read threads from 2000-2005 and I dunno......that period was just alright.

2008-2012 was a fun period; it had a different feel from the 2000-2005. A diversity of personalities; plenty of wit and liveliness.

You know when we are soooooo into seeing a sitcom regularly for years (like FRIENDS, etc) and then it ends......and then many years later the crew tries to get together and recreate that same former on-screen magic........but it's just not quite the same anymore? I don't think the former members and their dynamics would be exactly the same as they were in the past.

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
                Arey yara, you guyz all live in recent past. Go back further. The lot between year 2000 and 2005 was the cream. They come back and it'll be a different thing altogether.

The thing missing the most now is Satire. GS needs sharp, witty people. You dont need jangju people and you dont want silent readers either. And for sure you dont need people like Sponge bob square pants doing baladkar of every single thread
                And you dont need to bring in bob or tissues in every other thread to try and inject some so called satire or humor of yours. I dont see bob anywhere in this thread, yet you bring in his reference.

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

I miss all guppies !!!!!!!!!! (2002-2005)
                  ~ ... palat k har taraf se kyon nazR us shaks per thehrii?
                  wafa k silsilo`N kii wo, musalsal inteha thehra
                  ...~

Comment

Tiger, Jiia, Punjabi Kuri, Gr8 Leo, Sher Butt..

Comment

There are so many guppies and guppan
                      Never explain urself to any1 The person who likes u doesn't need it &The person who dislike u won't believe it

Comment

Microbian, teggy, ek art and culture mein hazrat hotay thy mahool k friend they shayad, ek larki hoti thi shayeri mein forgot her name, they all were very active, psyah, hareem, etc etc *short term memory *

ehsan uncle bhi tu thy yahan ek
                        “The keys to the life of the heart lie in reflecting upon the Quran, being humble before Allah in secret, and leaving sins.” Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyyah

Comment

Working...
                        X