NavAhmed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NavAhmed

I think NavAhmed was one of the most valuable poster on this forum and also believe he was so grossly under appreciated. He selflessly and sincerely gave his time to advice many posters in need of help. Was he so under appreciated because the Mullah Fazllullah Squad does not like anyone who is a bi liberal??

You're kidding yourself if you think that...
    omae wa mou shindeiru

Comment

• Bobby1
      Bobby1 commented
      Editing a comment
      How so please elaborate?

what the heck is "bi liberal" ?
    “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

• Bobby1
      Bobby1 commented
      Editing a comment
      The term is underappreciated!!

• Bobby1
      Bobby1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sheeda Pistol my opinion about the Mullah Squad is anyone judging a person for excercising their choice of lifestyle like engaging in premarital sex, drinking etc which are personal choices and does not make a personal immoral or bad.

• Holy Lota
      Holy Lota commented
      Editing a comment
      Like booby is a bi and Navvy is a liberal. Together the duo makes bi-liberal

Would you mind telling me the whole story behind the fight ?
    So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

• Bobby1
      Bobby1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not sure if there has been a fight, I feel people didnt interact with him that much or appreciate him too much as he is more liberal and successful and that makes many uncomfortable.

• Holy Lota
      Holy Lota commented
      Editing a comment
      So you see bobby darling knows there is no fight but he opened a thread like khandan ki laraka phuppo who makes sure to put some mirch masala in every story

Holy kinni var dassiya Navvy ji inni chikni chikni tasveer na post kareen. See now bobby darling has got a hard-on

Thats ok tharki bobby. Just release it
    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

• Bobby1
      Bobby1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know molestation is quite prevalent in ur pind and I do sympathize with your victim hood! Luckily in our part of the world we can deal with people without depravity.

Originally posted by Holy Lota View Post
    Like booby is a bi and Navvy is a liberal. Together the duo makes bi-liberal
    Were you born to first cousins? It does impair cognitive abilities and stunts growth. Just reading the imbecilic ramblings I would be inclined to believe so.

Comment

Awe booby bai, you cant release it yet? Burhape men itne tharki hoge to aisa hi hoga.

Comment

• Bobby1
        Bobby1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe focus more on the cousin brother romance, I am sure the pencil neck , chicken legs, nazuk kalai is what your dreams are made of. Ask him to hit the gym and get the plaque caked on his teeth scraped...lol

lmao
      Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

Tharkee booby: The way you have explained body parts in detail, I'm sure you qualify for the top pervy contest. Its most likely you'll win all the way. Afterall who can come close to you in this 'skill'

Comment

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment
          That will most probably be the body profile of your first cousin dulha!! Lol, plus he will expect obedience and Gol Rotis.

Deep sigh.

Comment

• Holy Lota
          Holy Lota commented
          Editing a comment
          Shabnam ki tarah gehri gehri saansen laying?

• Bobby1
          Bobby1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Why? Did you just get a glimpse of your chicken legged, rolled shoulders, caked teeth cousin brother...lol. When I see some of the teeth I feel like upchucking. When did you last see a dentist?

As @Sheeda Pistol said:

Can you be specific who is is this Mullah Fazlullah Squad that you refer to? And when and where did he get harassed by them?
        If his departure was due to harassment by some so called Mullah Squad, it shouldn?t be too hard to find some examples of said harassment. I personally don?t remember seeing any such thing.
        Tell your assassin to aim for her head...because she doesn't have a heart.

Comment

• redvelvet
          redvelvet commented
          Editing a comment
          captain Obvious,

The "Mullah Squad" that Bobby is referring to basically includes the more conservative, religious people on the forum. People can leave GS (or take a break) for a variety of reasons. It is not surprising that Bob blamed the departure on the Mullah Squad; this is yet another shining example of his own brand of unprovoked harassment that he is characteristically and conveniently blind to.

I don't think there's anything wrong in dedicating a thread to someone. But this thread has gone shamefully awry for several reasons. If Bob considers himself to be a friend of the subject of his dedication, then he needs to revise his definition of friendship. If your friend is the product of a cousin-marriage, then out of sensitivity you should refrain from bashing such marriages. That is just plain common sense (if not decorum as well). But we all know that it is too much to expect from Bob Ji. You also have two grown men accusing each other of being homosexuals. The sad (and ironic) thing is that the one who initiated the accusation fails to understand that addressing a male member .....woh bhi itnay pyaar se.....with a nickname and passing comments on their pics ...will likely be viewed as a negation of masculinity on their part. Le Pakistan is right. All we can do is heave a deep sigh.

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 4 days ago. Reason: sorry, double post

Comment

redvelvet and Captain Obvious the term I used is lack of appreciation and not harrasment like you know the squad gets so much of the Mashallah, SubhanAlla, Qurban Sadkey Jaoon meri Duaeen lageyen and stuff. Exclusion is sort of abuse also. I feel that he gave very valuable advice to many posters in need and his time is worth maybe 250 an hour and we all could have appreciated his sincerity a bit more. PS, I dont make my friends. My friends are only my wife and children and NavAhmed wrote against first cousin marriages. We don't have to repeat our parents or ancestors mistakes.

Comment

• redvelvet
            redvelvet commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't get thanked for every single advice I give and nor do I expect it. Many people don't. Yes, he did write against it. But not every resulting offspring of cousin couples is mentally handicapped or an imbecile. There are exceptions and among them is the individual to whom you've dedicated this thread to. Even if you don't consider him a friend, common sense and etiquette dictate that you recognize this and avoid such statements. Understand your audience and the occasion; there's a time and a place for certain remarks and frankly this wasn't one of them. But you cannot be expected to understand that. If someone has chosen to leave this forum or to take a break from it, then simply respect their decision to do so as opposed to hatching up stupid theories. He certainly never gave you an explanation so just leave things be.

• Bobby1
            Bobby1 commented
            Editing a comment
            there is advice from a doctor qualified in the west whose time has a lot of value and then my barber likes to give me advice, both have a different value on their time. I feel if people were to take advice re Jinns, bhoot, jurail tona totka would be ruinous..lol

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
          redvelvet and Captain Obvious the term I used is lack of appreciation and not harrasment like you know the squad gets so much of the Mashallah, SubhanAlla, Qurban Sadkey Jaoon meri Duaeen lageyen and stuff. Exclusion is sort of abuse also. I feel that he gave very valuable advice to many posters in need and his time is worth maybe 250 an hour and we all could have appreciated his sincerity a bit more. PS, I dont make my friends. My friends are only my wife and children and NavAhmed wrote against first cousin marriages. We don't have to repeat our parents or ancestors mistakes.
          Fair enough. So could you point out any instances of where he provided valuable advice to members of the so called Mullah Squad, where they didn?t show adequate appreciation for his advice that would have prompted him to leave?

Comment

• Captain Obvious
            Captain Obvious commented
            Editing a comment
            What do you mean nobody posted for a very long time. On the same day, there were 6 comments including your own. And then another 3 within the two days after that.

What do his past relationships or habits have to do with any of this? And arranged marriage? You still haven't pointed out anything about a so called Mullah Squad. Who are they? Where are they not appreciating what he posted? Or are you implying that LP is part of that squad? If so, are you saying she was ungrateful?

• Bobby1
            Bobby1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Six comments on the most qualified educated poster leaving and hundreds on a vile malicious one ridiculing how people might look?

• Captain Obvious
            Captain Obvious commented
            Editing a comment
            Six comments for a blog in the first 24 hours is not bad. Especially when he himself is not responding to those comments to generate further discussion.

I didn't know Bob was keeping such a vigilant scoreboard on the exchanges between members. But then again, that's not surprising. Bob is always acutely aware of others' failings than his own.

LP has shown appreciation both on GS and even offline for the times that Nav has kindly answered her queries. She is a close friend and I know her better than you. She hasn't been very active on GS for the past several months so let's keep her out of this. When we stare so long and hard at one particular instance, then it blinds us to the other more positive examples. And that's exactly how the prejudiced mindset is developed; the backbone of all of Bob's posts and outlook.
          Last edited by redvelvet; 3 days ago.
          I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
          I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
          I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

Comment

Working...
          X