Telepathy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telepathy

Do you believe in it? Can we feel people's energies? Up close, you can attribute some of it to what you observe of their body language and their words. But can we feel people's energies from a distance?
    I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
    I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
    I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

Bhoomipataka and I believe in Ganapathy
    Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

• redvelvet
      redvelvet commented
      Editing a comment
      Aap kyun mera thread kharaab kar rahe hain? Ganapathy, karopati, chai ki pati, ..none of this irrelevance please. Stick to the topic.

Southie Uncle, you're a few beers short of a six-pack.

• Southie
      Southie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thathastu kanye. Aapki marji poori hogi, jaroor hogi

• redvelvet
      redvelvet commented
      Editing a comment
      Nails on a chalkboard when the zay gets replaced by a jeem.

that reminds me of my childhood curiosity to learn it but ofcourse didnt end up doing. I think it might be real but cannot think of any evidence to support it. We should check into the written content to see what experts say
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Telepathy means I think knowing what the other person is thinking. They don?t have to say anything and you know what to do. This happens by getting to know each other well. I don?t think there is anything such as a persons energy levels. We have charlatans in India who make a living preaching such stuff and makin a healthy living. These Cadillac gurus are a pox on society, redvelvetu

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
        Do you believe in it? Can we feel people's energies? Up close, you can attribute some of it to what you observe of their body language and their words. But can we feel people's energies from a distance?
        We can feel (or assume) people's energies if we know their patterns due to prior observation. But if you mean, can we sense random strangers' energies without ever coming in contact with them, then I think not (unless of course there's data out there to support it ).
        But telepathy isn't feeling the energy. Is it?
        Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets.Love the people who treat you right & have compassion for the ones who don't.
        Half of a person's beauty comes from the tongue

Comment

Yes I have personally experienced it believe it or not! it happens to people who are real close to you, I was thousands of miles away and I called my wife about our 4 yr old girl's finger getting caught in something! sure enough my wife told me our daughter's finger got caught in the car door! she cried a little but was ok! no damage done!

I know it can not be explained! is it Telepathy? or is it sharing the hurt some how? who knows? Wallah Alam!
          We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

• redvelvet
            redvelvet commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for sharing. How exactly did you know that your daughter's finger had gotten caught? A sudden feeling or a dream maybe?

They are discovering the significance of brainwaves in our cognitive functions, I believe we can sense the other persons brain waves and get to like them or get a chill down our spine. Dogs for Epileptic patients can sense the waves before the seizure, Scientist studied friends brain waves and they were similar so chemistry is such a huge thing and hence another case of why arranged marriages are bad, you need to find someone where your chemistry/brain waves match. As a couple my wife swears we are telepathic, she would be craving sth and I would cook it for her.

Here is a great article.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/16/s...in-health.html

Comment

Also girls here pay a lot of attention to how their dog reacts to the new boyfriend as it is thought that the dogs can sense negative energy.

Comment

Thank you for sharing. How exactly did you know that your daughter's finger had gotten caught? A sudden feeling or a dream maybe?
              Yes it was a dream plus a very uneasy feeling that suddenly awoke me, that our daughter had hurt her finger!
              We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

• redvelvet
                redvelvet commented
                Editing a comment
                I have a story to share.

For years there was a tension between my family and my aunt's family and we kept a distance from each other. So much so that if anyone from aunt's family would come to our state, they would avoid visiting us. For almost almost 10 years, I had no communication with my cousins. I didn't think much about them. I was so busy with my work and my own stuff that they rarely crossed my mind. And then one night, close to Fajr, I saw a dream. I saw that it's night time and I'm in this kind of veeran place and my aunt's eldest daughter and her husband are trying to talk to me and I respond coldly to them. That's how the dream started off...and then eventually in the dream I see that I am at my aunt's home (which I hadn't visited in about 10 years) and I'm walking down the corridor and there's a voice...a male voice...that I cannot recognize and it said..."Ab sullah ho jani chahiye." I woke up and I couldn't shake off the feeling that there was some significance to the dream. I had shared it with my cousin who dismissed it, but I was not convinced. On the same day that I had this dream....the phone rang at night and I remember my sister and I looked at each other, thinking it was odd that someone should call this late. My mom picked up....and it was the same cousin that I saw in the dream and she said that she's planning to visit in a few weeks time. This, too, came as a shock to all of us because for years there had been a distance between us and them. And as the voice in the dream had said, the sullah or reconciliation did Alhumdolillah take place after this visit.

Well it's hard to believe but there are some people in the world who have some weird power or energy ...etc
              Elixir Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad

Comment

I thought premonition or dreaming about an event is different animal than telepathy which is a different animal than intuition.

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
                  I thought premonition or dreaming about an event is different animal than telepathy which is a different animal than intuition.

You're right. It is different indeed. I had multiple topics in mind when I made in this thread. But I find them all (dreams, telepathy, intuition, premonitions) all very fascinating. So, everyone is welcome to discuss their take or experiences with any of them. The more the merrier.
                  I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
                  I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
                  I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

Comment

You're right. It is different indeed. I had multiple topics in mind when I made in this thread. But I find them all (dreams, telepathy, intuition, premonitions) all very fascinating. So, everyone is welcome to discuss their take or experiences with any of them. The more the merrier.
                    hmm ok.

I do believe in premonition in the form of dreams and intuition. Although I hardly remember what I dream the morning after. As far as telepathy is considered, I lump it together with fortune telling / numerology / horoscope reading and am not a believer. I consider all of this a form of shirk
                    “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

• Sheeda Pistol
                      Sheeda Pistol commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Umar Ibn Khattab was on a whole different level of Imaan. So were the Sahabas. We can only dream to reach that level of Imaan. It is said in the hadith that Shaitan used to run away when he would see Umar Ibn Khattab approach.

Telepathy is not an exact science. I dont think there is whole lot of literature that exists on this subject in scientific journals. I believe that people that say they are telepathic cos its a "gift" from God, are bullsheeting. Just like how the black magicians and so called peers/aamils employ Jinn to discover things about peoples past lives, so do these people that claim to be telepathic. And employing Jinns is considered a form of shirk. Thats my reasoning.
                      Last edited by Sheeda Pistol; 1 week ago.

• redvelvet
                      redvelvet commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, Hazrat Umar was on a different level of iman. But it was Allah who brought him to that level. It is said that as we near the end-times, the dreams of the believers' will come true. But there are cases of non-believers who have seen dreams that have come true in real life and even in that case I credit Allah for it...that He can guide whomever He wills, and give of His knowledge to whomever He wills. Fortunetelling in its various forums does employ jinns and the soothsayer actually wants people to believe that he is like a god of sorts who can see the future...and yes, I agree that this is shirk. However telepathy is not about the future; it's not about divination. Hence, I don't consider it as shirk. We can agree to disagree.

• Sheeda Pistol
                      Sheeda Pistol commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Fair enough.

nope........naa........nada
                    Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

I have had several coincidences. I would be saying something and turn on tv and same thing being said, redvelvetu

Comment

Working...
                      X