No announcement yet.

Telepathy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redness, what you described as your dream it defy the main acceptable theories about dreams.
    (I had such dream since childhood.)
    The fact that you were uneasy before it actually happened and top of that you shared it with someone, shows that you remember a dream clearly.
    And then it happened which makes theories about dream which scientists believe wrong.

Because those theories say we see junk whole night long, when some thing similar happen in real life our brain goes back and pull out memory of similar dream. And we say "I saw that in my dream"

But in your case you remember before it occurred.
    Strange place this world is.
    ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Comment

You can not see inner... what is in my thinking...

Comment

You know Red, you couldn't have posted this topic at a better time. I had the strangest experience recently. Out of nowhere, I had a vision about two women discussing passing of a young woman in a road accident and someone saying it's such a shame, she had so much potential and had all the life ahead of her. I dismissed it at first but the next day, I overheard my mom talking on the phone with a family friend and them discussing about a beautiful young woman passing in a road accident and repeating what had come in my vision. Just odd as heck! Never ever has that happened to me before. I still have no idea who that poor girl was, I didn't want to freak anyone out so didn't ask or say anything.
        Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Bushra Maneka had a vision too, one of the slick moves of religious folks. Any over weight unattractive woman planning to cheat on hubby and getting it on with a better looking more influential guy should drape herself in 100 yard of fabric, do lots of mantars and then say she had a vision and boom!!! magic from being called a hoe you are revered. Yupp!! truly believe in the power of vision, once I become a fake peer, I will use this trickery.

BTW we have thousands of dreams and we never talk about the ones that didn't come true, dont eat things that give you indigestion, read happy materials and have positive thoughts and you will have sweet dreams.

Comment

• redvelvet
            redvelvet commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL. Have you moved on from Bridget to Bushra now?

The phenomenon of telepathy is not confined to a particular religion. It has been experienced by non-Muslims and even atheists. If you were a smart man (which you are not)......you would have slowed down and thought about this point before posting. As the saying goes, "Haste makes waste."

Even the most severely prejudiced person has an awareness of basic manners and can manage some self-control. But alas you are bereft of even tameez. Your posts reflect no regard whatsoever for the predominantly Muslim audience on this forum. And you claim to have skills in communication? The very basics of this art entail knowing one's audience and arguing with diplomacy; skills which you lack. You're a paindoo, Bob. When you cover up a bad smell with perfume, it reeks even more. When you try soooooo damn hard to be a Gora, your paindoopan shines ever the more greatly.

So stupid you are that you are not even aware that you have insulted your friend, Nav, in the thread you created in his honor. He just so happens to be the product of a consanguineous marriage. You can add that c-word to your list of vocabulary words to look up ...right after mitochondria.

I am not telepathic but have made eerily correct predictions and my wife thinks I possess special powers, for eg, on my boys birth she told me she had a vision that she should name him Muhammad Islam. This was when Muslims were loved in North America and no one dreamt about negativity to follow. I told her one day there will be a big terrorist attack and Muslims will face backlash and soon after 911 happened. Then she made me immigrate her family, her nieces were educated, smart and very beautiful and I told her they wont have good careers and will not find husbands. Now in 30s that prediction came true. She had friends and the witches ganged up on her and I told her they will fight amongst themselves and they did.

I wouldn't let my kids make friends with ultra religious kids, told my wife one day by association only they can get in trouble and now I hear my SILs nephew who is a pathologist got arrested because he hung out with guys under surveillance, my brother helped him get acquitted but lost 7.5 yrs of his life.

So do I possess special powers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post

So do I possess special powers?
            Yes, you do. Your very special power is that when you look in the mirror, you are so in love with what you see that you can't look past it. There's a special term for it that beings with an "N." And if your real life persona matches with the one you have on GS, then I'm quite certain that you'll find this special power scrawled among your shrink's notes. It's a very special power indeed. For if it were snatched away from you for even a moment, you will suddenly become very keenly aware of your own reality. Enjoy your super-power of self-preservation.
            I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
            I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
            I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

Yes, you do. Your very special power is that when you look in the mirror, you are so in love with what you see that you can't look past it. There's a special term for it that beings with an "N." And if your real life persona matches with the one you have on GS, then I'm quite certain that you'll find this special power scrawled among your shrink's notes. It's a very special power indeed. For if it were snatched away from you for even a moment, you will suddenly become very keenly aware of your own reality. Enjoy your super-power of self-preservation.
              Every time I mention the dakku Bushra and her Jinns you get so upset, I hope you are not one of her Jinns. I am really appreciated in life for my humility.

Comment

I am sorry people who promote the jihalat, Tona totka, taweez gunnda mantar jantar are a disease for that society which encourage very serious exploitation of the vulnerable by fake peers, Alims etc..If you do have a logical argument about someone claiming visions to cheat on hubby then please present rather than the typical ad hominem.

Comment

• redvelvet
                  redvelvet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, Aqua, he can't make that distinction. It's all one and the same in his ulti khopri.

• Bobby1
                  Bobby1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Define Normal?

• Bobby1
                  Bobby1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Explain to me the vision that Bushra had and the claims she has Jinns and Muwakals, she is just not anyone but the first lady of a Nuclear Power. First ladies are better than normal, NO???

Aaand suddenly this thread is aaalll about bobby darling and his chooran.

Velvy you gotto admit. He is the best salesman in the world. From selling Manjan in Pakistani buses till selling chooran online he has done everything. Isnt it some telepathic power?

#Narcissistattack
                My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

I`ve had some encounters with deja vu. One such encounter happened long time ago when I nearly got attacked by a dog. I had seen that exact spot, the exact dog, basically every last detail of that situation several years before that in recurring dreams, which at the time made no sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X