Obituary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obituary

The grim reaper finally came to me. I bit the dust and am off to the promised land. I was only 18 years old, youthful in human years but a geriatric in internet years. I loved my old ways. I loved my old residents. The new ones always complained and were not too loyal. Always comparing me to others who had more bells and whistles. I was opinionated and had a few too many hot debates. Irked a gora or two. Cussed by an Indian and a Jew. But my loyals remained just a few.

Gupshup 2000-2018

RIP
    “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Sheeda, what are you hinting at? Is GS shutting down?
    I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
    I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
    I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

Comment

No just felt like writing this cos this place has become deader and i was also bored.
      “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Sheeday, don't ever scare me like that again!

I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
        I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
        I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

Comment

Yo I've seen some threads here that were created in the 90s lol! Its older than 2000.

Comment

• Sheeda Pistol
            Sheeda Pistol commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe 1998. Close nuff brah

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
          Sheeda, what are you hinting at? Is GS shutting down?
          Here is what it says now how many people are Online on Gupshup!

ofcourse the time right now is 9:32 pm Pacific Standard Time, all active Guppies is asleep by now, guessing most are on the East Coast and they ain't awake, too early in Pakistan!

Click image for larger version  Name:	whosOnline.JPG Views:	1 Size:	69.8 KB ID:	16638685
          We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post

Here is what it says now how many people are Online on Gupshup!

ofcourse the time right now is 9:32 pm Pacific Standard Time, all active Guppies is asleep by now, guessing most are on the East Coast and they ain't awake, too early in Pakistan!

Islam teaches us to show hospitality towards our guests. It is our duty to keep those 338 robotic guests entertained on GS.

Prophet Muhammad said "Let the believer in God and the Day of Judgment honor his guest." -- Sahih Muslim

Comment

Sad.

We need chat back. asap

Comment

Not understand about the tread that what is all about not getting the idea..
                Elixir Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad

Comment

Originally posted by mania1 View Post
                  Not understand about the tread that what is all about not getting the idea..
                  Sheeda Pistol thinks that our Website "Gupshup" is become a cauality!

Instead he does not know that we here can some dark day send him to Kala Pani if he don't Quit being negative!
                  Last edited by Obama; 5 days ago.
                  We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Working...
                  X