How do I wipe my tears like a man?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I wipe my tears like a man?

You know sometimes you are in a social situations and all of sudden your eyes get teary. How do you wipe your tears without other people thinking you are a *****?

1. Wipe them away
    2. Spray axe body spray around yourself
    3. Punch a wall
    4. Lift some weights

With this 4 step process, you should be able to do something as ~emasculating as wiping away tears while still retaining your masculinity. You're welcome.

Comment

Jub Aankh hi se na tapka
      tu phir Lahoo kia hai

No! you let em run

there ain't No shame in that!
      We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Take a deep breath and wipe it away with a sleeve.

Take advantage of the following facts:
        No makeup rubbing off on your sleeve.. Tadaaa!
        No mascara running through your face

Who in their right frame of mind would demean you for shedding a tear or two?
        There's nothing wrong in undergoing a sensitive moment but I figure there's a long way to go before the "masculine" catch on to this.
        "Understand the nature of impurity. If your key is bent, the lock will not open." Rumi

Comment

Yo people. Put yourself in OP's shoe. He is still in middle school, and you know there can be a dozen reasons why a middle teenage would cry. From bullying to non-invitation in a weekend party to slapped in public by a childhood sweetheart. Its hard to cry in front of one's own locker room.

Koi gal nai bachay, abhi ishq ke imtahan aur bhi hen. Or as Molana Zardari says, Is tarah to hota hai istarah ke kamon men. Better prep up for wuts thrown ahead
          My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
          "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmere View Post

Who in their right frame of mind would demean you for shedding a tear or two?
            his robotic sex slave/gf
            “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Boompatakha, I don't think there are many social situations in which you would get teary-eyed.

Funerals? Yes. That would be acceptable. The wedding of a very near and dear one such as a sister, for example? Sure. That's acceptable, too. Graduation of loved one? Sure. A situation in which you learn of the suffering or loss of an individual or a group? That is fine as well. Perhaps being moved by a khutba to tears (yes, it can happen)...that's okay, too.

But for the far more common social events, I doubt that your eyes will be welling up. It's okay to be a guy and get misty-eyed. So long as it isn't excessive. A lil bit of vulnerability can even be attractive.
            I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
            I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
            I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

Comment

Cashmere Lota badnaam hwa darling kiske lye? Holy no bully. #rolleyes

Comment

• Cashmere
                Cashmere commented
                Editing a comment
                Don't you roll your eyes at me

Originally posted by booompatakha View Post
              You know sometimes you are in a social situations and all of sudden your eyes get teary. How do you wipe your tears without other people thinking you are a *****?
              You carry a bottle of Visine drops , and go through the motion of putting eye drops
              We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Or just feign a sneeze and people will hopefully assume it's just allergies.
                I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
                I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
                I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

Comment

Some of you guys are sexist as hell, no wonder so many have mental diseases and stuff, I have seen grown men who are more men than many here can dream to be, cry like babies. When Kamaya cheated on Justin he was wailing. One of my renter who was a big guy was sobbing when i asked for rent as his wife ditched him and the children. This manning up and all that kind of jazz comes from a position of weakness and insecurities, best way to go forward is gender neutral.
                  Last edited by Bobby1; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• redvelvet
                    redvelvet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                    This manning up and all that kind of jazz comes from a position of weakness and insecurities, best way to go forward is gender neutral.

Bob, do arm wrestling challenges come from a position of strength and security?

• Bobby1
                    Bobby1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have seen girls arm wrestling and demonstrating their strength and athleticism also, not all girls eat parathas and watch serials lol. At Safys Uni there was the sports field across from his building and many sportswomen were training.

Mard bun Razia, Mard bun. Bobby1 na bun

Comment

• Bobby1
                    Bobby1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Too Funny when the inbred 5-4" weak scrawny guy who has no skills, cant lift 20 lbs or do a single push up talk about mardangi, again the weakest males with biggest egos..lol. My little poodle has a small dog syndrome also.

Originally posted by IsaidwhatIsaid View Post
                  1. Wipe them away
                  2. Spray axe body spray around yourself
                  3. Punch a wall
                  4. Lift some weights

With this 4 step process, you should be able to do something as ~emasculating as wiping away tears while still retaining your masculinity. You're welcome.
                  Do you do number 3 when upset?
                  Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

Originally posted by Doppleganger View Post

Do you do number 3 when upset?

Human and animal can only do #1 or #2.

Oh wait, we are talking about that list?

Comment

Thank you bobby1.

Holy's dingdong is not 5'4" in size but well it was close to your eye, so you would know better #winkwink

Comment

• Bobby1
                        Bobby1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Condom manufacturers had to make extra small as small was too big.
                    Working...
                    X