If you were a teacher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cashmere

Since you brought up the topic, what would you teach?
    I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
    I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
    I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

Comment

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Bobby1 actuarial..Thanks but there is no such thing as so educated. The more you learn the less you know.

• Bobby1
      Bobby1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that the work you do for risk analysis for insurance companies etc, very interesting work. This nice Kashmiri family I met, one of their daughters was in that kind of work.

• Cashmere
      Cashmere commented
      Editing a comment
      Right on!

This thread seems in time as today was the first day of school here. The school bus has the stop right by my driveway so when I was getting in the car this morning, a dozen young half-sleepy kids with long faces and dropped shoulders were waiting for the bus lol. I wanted to say good morning to them but then realized, it doesnt look a very good day for them LOL
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

swimming
      I'm Not The Messiah, I'm A Very Naughty Boy

Comment

• Bobby1
        Bobby1 commented
        Editing a comment
        You could be Safys co coach, he was swimming instructor and is a Kayak coach.

Holy Professors All!

Why we have some very accomplished group of Teachers Masha Allah here @GS Landing!

So when does school open? we can have the equivalent of "Khan Academy" right here on GupShup!

@SID_NY you think it is feasible?

The biggest obstacle may be in moving "out of" Cafe
      Last edited by Obama; 1 week ago.
      We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Obama maybe you could teach a class or two in politics, specifically US history
        "Understand the nature of impurity. If your key is bent, the lock will not open." Rumi

Comment

Working...
        X