Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Le Pakistan View Post
    (Not the fish)

What do you think other guppans/guppies look like?

What image of them do you have in your head (based on their posts/behavior etc)?

Why not the Fish, them are prettier

Click image for larger version  Name:	Guppys.JPG Views:	1 Size:	53.3 KB ID:	16636234
    I say love, it is a flower, and you, it's only seed!

Comment

There is this bespectacled Indian uncle who sometimes takes an evening stroll in my neighborhood. His most defining feature is the absence of a 6-pack. We exchange smiles when we run into each other. I've never asked him his name. And now I don't want to know because for ages I've called him Southie Uncle inside my head; occasionally musing that...."what if?"...Then I found out Southie lives on the waayyyyy far opposite side of the country. It was a rude awakening. But in my mind the uncle will remain Southie. Cuz bad habits die hard.
      At your absolute best, you still won't be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you'll still be worth it to the right person.

Comment

redvelvet I have a visual image of redvelvet in my head, but can't describe it very well (sounds creepy as hell xD)
        Soft facial expressions, shoulder length hair, wheatish complexion, normal posture.
        No sixpack for redvelvetu? I say??
        Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

• Le Pakistan
          Le Pakistan commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope. Sixpacks are solely yours.

I remember an old thread "which celebrity do you look like" or something along these lines

Comment

• Le Pakistan
          Le Pakistan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, there was such a thread. But it is more fun to use our imagination and describe guppies in their own unique ways *head stand smiley* (where is the smilies option?)

Found your look alike micmac
        Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 2 weeks ago.
        So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

• micmac
          micmac commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha! You know what, she kinda resembles me at same age. Just change skin color to much darker

• Pakistani Prince
          Pakistani Prince commented
          Editing a comment
          Baby girls with double ponytails look cute..

I know many people think mahool of something like a mqm sector incharge but i think he is a young kid. Most likely clean shaved.

mocpk reminds me of Farhat hashmi. So possibly someone like her in burqa.

Le Pakistan may have short hair, still slim and active. A little patakha

Its actually hard to imagine how redvelvet would look like. Someone very serious.

I've seen aqua70 and she is exactly the way I would imagine her. Same goes for Pakistani Prince

​​​​​​​I would say Hakuna Matata may look like PP too, just with the exception of color and probably beard.

Southie is someone who 'does not' have a six pack but he is very active person. Its tough to describe his possible physical appearance.

I'll reserve my opinion about Cashmere and micmac Dont know much about them.

​​​​​​​Who else?
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Le Pakistan
          Le Pakistan commented
          Editing a comment
          What is it with you people thinking I am little? acha khaasa kadd mera xD

• SID_NY
          SID_NY commented
          Editing a comment
          But But Le Pakistan I havent mentioned height. Just short hair. Or else you can be just like @holy lota's favorite heroine Saima. I mean in the hieght
          Last edited by SID_NY; 5 days ago.

SID_NY you are wrong in some of your assessments... mahool is not a kid, i assume he has kids..... Once Mahool and a gappan (can't reveal the name) were talking casually in Time Pass thread back in 2014.... and i was reading their conversation chupky chupky..... she asked him "new new shadi ke badd life kesi ja rahe hai ?"... and Mahool remained silent. That gave me an idea that Our Mahool is married MashALLH...
        Hakuna and i look totally different..... aqua70 has seen him, she can explain it better.

Comment

• SID_NY
          SID_NY commented
          Editing a comment
          lol @ reading thread chupkay chupkay. If its there up in the thread, ofcourse its there for everyone. Yes I'm not very good with making these kinda guesses. But its more based on my own interactions with each one

• micmac
          micmac commented
          Editing a comment
          @reading chupkay : you truly deserve your rep PP, tumhara kya kareinge -_-

• Pakistani Prince
          Pakistani Prince commented
          Editing a comment
          Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 2 weeks ago.

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
        I would say Hakuna Matata may look like PP too, just with the exception of color and probably beard.
        ​​​​​​​

Comment

SID_NY Waaait Sid, you have seen me? You mean like those couple of pictures in my private blogs with face hidden?

Hakuna and Pakistani prince do look different. Both are chittay and have nice hair but that is as far as the resemblance goes.
          Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

• SID_NY
            SID_NY commented
            Editing a comment
            ok may be not. I just saw wuts there in blogs

• aqua70
            aqua70 commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha for a moment I was like damn, did I accidentally upload a clear picture of myself. Phew! But I get what you mean.

SID_NY exactly looks like the person in his profile dp.

Comment

Absolutely, I am not MQM sector in charge. There is difference between philosophical support and what actually happens on ground. I support it theoretically. I have quarter inch beared like Ryan Gosling....Don't over estimate...

Comment

Hahah no. No beads and dreads. More like [see picture].

Yes I saw that arm too. Was a pretty neat and clean arm. Had to reshape the sheeda image in my head after seeing that arm. A more shareef version of Bohemia.

with this playing in the background:

Lafzan da khel
              Alfaazan da mail
              Wajdi beat
              Mein weed peeke
              Gaddi di seat ich
              Likha geet ..

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

To me, everyone looks like their Profile picture unless I have actually seen them.

Sid looks like John Snow. Sheeda looks like Anonymous mask.

As far as all the girls go, even though I have certain clues about each one of them, I just can not imagine them at all.
              Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

That what I think aqua70 looks like

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

• aqua70
                  aqua70 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Rotfl, well I am about 60% water so you are not too far off.

• Sheeda Pistol
                  Sheeda Pistol commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was thinking more along the lines of, slim, slender and full of life aqua70 But sure I believe you too.

Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
                To me, everyone looks like their Profile picture unless I have actually seen them.

Sid looks like John Snow. Sheeda looks like Anonymous mask.

As far as all the girls go, even though I have certain clues about each one of them, I just can not imagine them at all.
                That John Snow was a fiery character. Do you remember when Sunny Gavaskar scored that scintillating 36 not out?
                Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

• NavAhmed
                  NavAhmed commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol Southie, you are very old! I doubt anybody on this fora would know John Snow the cricketer, aqua70 meant Jon Snow, Game of Thrones character, whose picture SID_NY uses as his avatar!
              Working...
              X