Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What guppies look like

(Not the fish)

What do you think other guppans/guppies look like?

What image of them do you have in your head (based on their posts/behavior etc)?

I could say about older guppies as I have not interacted with newer nicks or read there posts even if those nicks are of older guppies.

Comment

• Le Pakistan
      Le Pakistan commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't interacted much lately on the forums, so don't have an image of the newer crowd aswell.

• StoicHermit
      StoicHermit commented
      Editing a comment
      Le Pakistan, would you like to share your older nick if not much sensitive about privacy? I understand if you can't as I believe that almost all the older guppies were attacked and harassed in real life by the people who want to see this forum down and all the Pakistanis living miserable lives.female guppies were especially targeted as being females, they were more prone to attacks. Not just the attacks on careers but their characters too. Because guppans used to joke & talk freely considering it all felt like a safe family environment... Only online... so females did not feel unsafe talking about anything around other guppies considering all were from decent educated background. That was made the basis by cheapsters who have never respected females in their own homes for spreading filthy rumors about older guppans characters. I feel concerned at times often wondering if they could go that far in their attacks on my personal real world life and matters, how they might have attacked other older guppies' lives including male guppies. Because it was all due to jealousy.
      Last edited by StoicHermit; Aug 4th, 2018, 09:49 AM.

Originally posted by StoicHermit View Post
    I could say about older guppies as I have not interacted with newer nicks or read there posts even if those nicks are of older guppies.
    You and i had a fight on this topic. Remember?
    So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
      Pakistani Prince commented
      Editing a comment
      Chal jothi........

• StoicHermit
      StoicHermit commented
      Editing a comment
      Listen, constipated face. You & your constipated psychopath masters. Keep planning. But Allah is the best of planners. Now let me remain polite. Not interested to engage with you in any kind of conversation. Find yourself someone like you.

• Pakistani Prince
      Editing a comment
      haha, do not know why you are so pressed.

​​​​​Sheeda in my imagination is the kind of guy who likes to crack funny jokes and hence becomes centre of attraction in a mahfil. I am confused about his age, i guess he falls into 25-35 age group category.. He has both monchain and beard.

Comment

• Sheeda Pistol
      Sheeda Pistol commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope most people here remember me with good words and have fond memories of my posts/threads when I am gone for good.

• Pakistani Prince
      Editing a comment
      You are already in everyone's good books

velvet the red seems very mature, sensible and graceful from her posts .... She is under 30, knows how to play with words and surely has pleasant personality... "know it all" kind of person who is neither too skinny nor fat..
    ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
      ​​​​​Sheeda in my imagination is the kind of guy who likes to crack funny jokes and hence becomes centre of attraction in a mahfil. I am confused about his age, i guess he falls into 25-35 age group category.. He has both monchain and beard.
      The image of Sheeda Pistol that I have in mind is of a Bohemia (rapper) type looking dude. Kaleyan naal yaarian rakhan walay desis jaise hote.

Comment

I think all members should post their pics here.
        I'm Not The Messiah, I'm A Very Naughty Boy

Comment

• Le Pakistan
          Le Pakistan commented
          Editing a comment
          Too bad you have set your own picture as profile picture, otherwise we could guess what you look like as well. Thanks for ruining it,

• Pakistani Prince
          Editing a comment
          Aww you guys have already seen me many times.

Originally posted by Pakistani Prince View Post
        velvet the red seems very mature, sensible and graceful from her posts .... She is under 30, knows how to play with words and surely has pleasant personality... "know it all" kind of person who is neither too skinny nor fat..
        ​​​
        redvelvet I have a visual image of redvelvet in my head, but can't describe it very well (sounds creepy as hell xD)
        Soft facial expressions, shoulder length hair, wheatish complexion, normal posture.

Comment

• redvelvet
          redvelvet commented
          Editing a comment
          It's waist length now. Alhumdolillah. Though I rarely leave it down, can't be bothered to brush it, so I might as well cut it to the shoulders again for my own sanity.

• Le Pakistan
          Le Pakistan commented
          Editing a comment
          So my guess is quite close to reality...naise

I have seen quite some members. Most of them look totally different than what I had imagined.
        WendyDarling looks similar of what I had thought she would look.

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
          Editing a comment
          I totally agree..... I have seen like 20 plus guppies and they looked totally different than what i had anticipated.

I think SID_NY looks like a typical American Pakistani guy. Wears bermuda shorts over the weekends.
        Kumail nanjiani haircut. slightly sanwala.

Comment

I have no online persona, its exactly the same as vanilla
          I'm Not The Messiah, I'm A Very Naughty Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Le Pakistan View Post

The image of Sheeda Pistol that I have in mind is of a Bohemia (rapper) type looking dude. Kaleyan naal yaarian rakhan walay desis jaise hote.
            Lol, kya?!?! I can't imagine Sheedo swinging a scalp of dreads and beads from side to side. Ofsos that I cannot even construct an image of Sheeda after he so generously provided us with a pic of just his arm a few weeks back. Regardless, he is a cool guy and livens up a place when he shows up MashaAllah.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

Lol, kya?!?! I can't imagine Sheedo swinging a scalp of dreads and beads from side to side. Ofsos that I cannot even construct an image of Sheeda after he so generously provided us with a pic of just his arm a few weeks back. Regardless, he is a cool guy and livens up a place when he shows up MashaAllah.
              Hahah no. No beads and dreads. More like [see picture].

Yes I saw that arm too. Was a pretty neat and clean arm. Had to reshape the sheeda image in my head after seeing that arm. A more shareef version of Bohemia.

Comment

• Le Pakistan
                Le Pakistan commented
                Editing a comment
                redvelvet he should have known that hum log iss layak nahin hai ke banda hammay koi cheez dikhaye.

• redvelvet
                redvelvet commented
                Editing a comment
                Le Pak.

But now he also knows that....koi na bhi dikhaye, hum tab bhi usay nahi bakshtay.

• Le Pakistan
                Le Pakistan commented
                Editing a comment
                That is very true.

In my imagination Le-Pak looks like seemi zaidi
              Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Aug 4th, 2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Cashmere
                Cashmere commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah I concur

• Pakistani Prince
                Editing a comment
                Because your writing style suits this type of personality.... Sharp facial features with brownish black hairs.. and short height.

• Le Pakistan
                Le Pakistan commented
                Editing a comment
                Pakistani Prince I do not look like her though. I do have sharp facial features (so I have heard). My black hair does have a brownish shade. Height isn't short though.

Dammit I was going to say redvelvet has long dark brown hair, but you guys already gave it away. She probably has an oval face, moderate height and wears glasses (because she's a reader).

Sheeda probably doesn't have a mustache/beard. Tanned complexion, tall.

Pakistani Prince already showcased himself to the entire GS, so no guesses there lol

Le Pakistan I'm still observing..will be back with a description shortly
              "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

• redvelvet
                redvelvet commented
                Editing a comment
                Petite in height. No glasses. A more angular face than oval. Black hair.

• Pakistani Prince
                Editing a comment
                Where did you see me ? I do not think you were active on GS when i posted my pics.

• Cashmere
                Cashmere commented
                Editing a comment
                Pakistani Prince I saw your blog where you shared a teenage pic, so I suppose you haven't changed much.
            Working...
            X