Bobby's cafe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby's cafe

Now we know what Bobby1 been doing in his self-exile from GS.

Always knew bobby1 luv GS but didnt know he would take the "cafe" forum so literally. Talk being real

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dig1Q8LX0AAfhbO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	16634319
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Just to give the background, I was driving yesterday to manhattan and just before entering, I saw this in Longisland city. With GS all in mind, I had to take a quick snap. Luckily the traffic was packed up so no harm done
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Sid, I have a strong feeling you own Bobby Cafe and are now finding excuses to advertise the place.

GS - don't say I didn't warn you!

"Understand the nature of impurity. If your key is bent, the lock will not open." Rumi

Comment

• SID_NY
        SID_NY commented
        Editing a comment
        Darn it! my whole plan got exposed. Ok stop by, and free Espresso for you. Promotional code: Bobby420.
        May be you can also get a chance on the sequel of Sienfeld if they chose Bobby's cafe as their meeting point

I'll stop by if you insist. Just make sure each coffee bean is ground on a separate roller to prevent any possible inbreeding. #UnitedAgainstIncest #TeamBobby

Sienfield? Oh please, I'm too young to know what that is

Okay I'm not...
      "Understand the nature of impurity. If your key is bent, the lock will not open." Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmere View Post
        I'll stop by if you insist. Just make sure each coffee bean is ground on a separate roller to prevent any possible inbreeding. #UnitedAgainstIncest #TeamBobby

Sienfield? Oh please, I'm too young to know what that is

Okay I'm not...
        Our coffee beans are quite khandani but unfortunately from the khandan depicted in GoT. And being highly influenced from Queen Cersei, there is no guarantee if separate roller can do any good.

That gives me the idea that if anybody gives a bad review of Bobby cafe in yelp or elsewhere, we'll send them a handful of laxatives with a note, "Lannisters sent their regards..."

Btw, if you dont want it to be Sienfeld's or if you are too young to remember (ahm), we can put it as "Central Perk" cafe in the "Friends" sequel.

And Cashmere can always get the job of Phoebe as Singer

Comment

Try taking the cabs of new york and you may find bobby (or many...) in the driver seat.
          Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

well it's seem a nice spot to be there ..
            Elixir Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad

Comment

lol..

Comment

what's the exact address of this cafe? i've always been a coffee man and always wanted to try coffee from different places

Comment

SID_NY bro, Bobby should be unbanned now so we can have coffee, what say??

Comment

• SID_NY
                    SID_NY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bhai jan he is completely unbanned for a very long time. He blogs sometimes

• Hakuna Matata
                    Hakuna Matata commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ok bro, thanks..
                Working...
                X