Ramzan/Ramadan/Ramadhan mubarak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramzan/Ramadan/Ramadhan mubarak

Is veeran GS ke ginay chunay bhaiyon aur unki behnon ko Holy ki taraf se holy month mubarak.

So what you all are going to do in this month?

For the sake of holiness, try to avoid using tissues and use lota

And sorry there'll be noone to save the city due to back to back salah

Click image for larger version

Name:	DdJjbsBU8AADDOv.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	16631077
    My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
    "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Holi, yeh tum ho?

Somehow I pictured you as being much more non-descript....and shorter.....and...."down-to-earth." But you just can't help but be "full of it." Okay I'll stop with the lota puns. Ramzan Mubarak to you, too.

Tissues and lota in conjunction provide a better clean. Usay shamma kar do. After all, no grudges in Ramzan.
    Do I dare disturb the universe? In a minute there is time. For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

Comment

Happy ramadhan everyone... be it a guppy, guppan, lota, lotan or a spiderman.
      We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Ramadan Kareem Mubarak!!
        may Allah forgive us and grant us shab e qadr, purify our soul and may Allah have mercy on our muslim brothers those are suffering from any kind of calamities and those who are ill and those who are facing any kind of hardship Ameen

Do as much as your best,many couldn?t reach to this blessed month and we are blessed that Allah gave us opportunity to witness this month again Al-ḥamdu lillāh الحَمْد لله‎‎ may Allah give us strength to worship Him with the best Ameen
        “The keys to the life of the heart lie in reflecting upon the Quran, being humble before Allah in secret, and leaving sins.” Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyyah

Comment

Happy Ramazan everyone :-)
          ALLAH sab ki ibadaaat qabaool farmaiye Aameen :-)
          Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Jahannam (the Hell); indeed, its punishment is a persisting affliction.” (65) Indeed, it is evil as an abode and a place to dwell in (66)

Comment

Happy Ramzan everyone

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
              Holi, yeh tum ho?

Somehow I pictured you as being much more non-descript....and shorter.....and...."down-to-earth." But you just can't help but be "full of it." Okay I'll stop with the lota puns. Ramzan Mubarak to you, too.

Tissues and lota in conjunction provide a better clean. Usay shamma kar do. After all, no grudges in Ramzan.
              Haw hye velvy ji, why do you keep imagining holy so much *sharmaeng*

Arey tissues ji ko shama kon karsakta hai. Holy to khud unka parwana hai

Comment

^ lol, sharmatay raho. You're silly.
                Do I dare disturb the universe? In a minute there is time. For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

Comment

#humanityfirst #Jussayin #Lookaround

Click image for larger version

Name:	DdZGEb7XkAA2SRU.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	16631150

Comment

Working...
                  X