X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SID_NY
    started a topic Welcome to the new GS!

Welcome to the new GS!

I sincerely hope everyone enjoys the new voyage. Hopefully there wont be any bigger turbulence.

Specially thankful to Azkar for his single-handed efforts to make it happen.

Please review your account settings once again to make sure things are set as per your priorities.

Important:

There may be bugs, shortcomings etc that you'll notice as you maneuver. If you come across any, please take following action:

(a) Go the section https://gupshup.org/forum/gs-services/gs-news-support

(b) Open a new thread precisely for that issue. (One issue per thread)

(c) Include screenshots if possible.

(d) Tag myself, Azkar and Joel (@us1415) in there.

Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
    Group hug?!
    Last edited by SID_NY; Apr 16th, 2018, 10:49 PM.

• Sajalina
    commented on 's reply
    Ok I am speechless, you win.

• Southie
    replied
    Originally posted by Sajalina View Post
    Southie I am highly upset at being left out like this ..... HOWEVER, life must go on!!!
    As a Senior member, I understand your pain. But you do need to pay your dues. Today, we senior members noticed some of the audio system in the chat room was not working up to par. When we were Junior members, we always took care of that.

Leave a comment:

• Sajalina
    replied
    Southie I am highly upset at being left out like this ..... HOWEVER, life must go on!!!

Leave a comment:

• Southie
    replied
    Originally posted by Southie View Post

You need to be a Senior member to see this information. Forum rules do not allow others to share this information about you with you. Please read the forum bylaws, and circle back with questions.

Thank you.
    Why couldn?t I quote junior member Sajalina response

Leave a comment:

• IS
    replied
    Originally posted by Nightingale View Post
    I missed being here but now I m glad to see so mamy old members
    welcome back

Leave a comment:

• Sajalina
    commented on 's reply
    Regardless, life must go on.

• SID_NY
    replied
    Originally posted by Nightingale View Post
    Good to have you back. Tell us where you been

Leave a comment:

• Nightingale
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Southie
    replied
    Originally posted by Sajalina View Post
    I can't see the reps either, someone please tell me mine??? Thanks.
    You need to be a Senior member to see this information. Forum rules do not allow others to share this information about you with you. Please read the forum bylaws, and circle back with questions.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• SID_NY
    commented on 's reply
    Bus aap aati jaati rahen, inshallah behtari aati rahegi.
    The new interface is a bit complicated and many things missing but hopefully it'll be covered slowly n gradually.

• stylobabe
    replied
    Congrats to GS team for the new look.....i did'nt come for few days aur ye kia sai kia hogayaa ....miss the old GS though but will get used to this new look soon

Leave a comment:

• Holy Lota
    replied
    Sid aur Azkar beta, tum logon se na ho paega. Jub login karo tab berra gharq. Idhar loa chaabian.

#SadaHuqIthayrakh

Leave a comment:

• Southie
    replied
    Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

There are only but a few members here, Southie. There won't be a crowd in the chat room that you're so eagerly looking forward to.
    What do you meanu looking forward to? The chat room opens every day at 9 PM. And it is always full, with overflow crowd gathered outside in front of a giant screenu

Leave a comment:

• redvelvet
    commented on 's reply
    You know what I mean. I'm referring to the way time "feels." Like when you're eagerly looking forward to something...you keep looking at the times...and it feels like it's moving slower (though it isn't). Or when you're so absorbed in the task at hand (or having fun)....time feels like it flew by quickly.
Working...
X