Welcome to the new GS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
    Some of the emoticons had to be removed.

If someone has them downloaded and desperately want them to be back, PM me.

Here are those:

halo
    faris
    khatti
    sid
    boxer
    lkk
    diwana
    inna

Hakuna Matata
    Please bring diwana back. You can use half my annual benefits towards this end.
    Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

hello!
      www.instagram.com/sabacooks
      What good am I if i can't be me.

Comment

I agree with some of the posters before re: the orange bar. There should be an option to enable or disable this feature in the profile. Just like how azkar has disabled his.

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

OK it was easy to figure out.

https://gupshup.org/settings/account

Go here and disable the Reputation Level a.k.a. "orange bar"
          “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
            OK it was easy to figure out.

https://gupshup.org/settings/account

Go here and disable the Reputation Level a.k.a. "orange bar"

Yup, plenty of options for those who maneuver. Thats what I keep saying, keep exploring and give it some time. redvelvet should thank you. Phew!

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

All of you with a reputation of being "top class flooder"

Comment

what have you done to this place

is it so irritating to eyes.. you guys should change it's background.. previous color combination was awesome.. or make it white like FB.. change the font size into a bit larger.. thanks..

Comment

now we have to click "dismiss all notification" button and then confirmation button to dismiss them all.. it was much easier previously..

Comment

Hakuna read my previous posts in this thread.

For any bug or suggestion, goto feedback/support section. Open a thread for each issue separately. Include screenshots if possible.

Font will be adjusted.

Real time feed is there but not as per posts so yea thats needed to be changed.

Thanks.
                    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Your comments are always wise. Thank you.
                      The interface will def. change. I HATE it. Its what has ALWAYS kept me from upgrading. I would start and then lose hope and restart. This time, my hand is forced. I HAVE to fix this eyesore. and fixed it shall be, InshAllah. I am working on some ideas. The primary of which is, interface should never come in the way of user input. Its should just step aside. Right now, its in OUR faces. Yuck yuck puke. Working on it .....

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

Sid, it's not helpful at all to newbies. I understand that a lot of work went into this upgrade and I know that admin is trying their best to revive this forum. As I had posted earlier, I do not mind this interface nor have I criticized it. It's not like I'm picking this upgrade apart. But I will respectfully make an exception to the lil' blurbs underneath the orange bars for a couple of reasons. So, look at this objectively and not with a defensiveness. Firstly, they're a bit OTT. And secondly, I particularly don't like mine because being "too nice" tends to come with negative connotations (such as being a pushover, unable to discriminate, etc). So, it's not at all helpful to a newbie if it contradicts your posting style. Newbies should form their own opinions about members from their individual posting style; they shouldn't be trying to compare whether a member's post matches or contradicts the orange description, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
                        I agree with some of the posters before re: the orange bar. There should be an option to enable or disable this feature in the profile. Just like how azkar has disabled his.

meri joti meno he maro ... good to see you around.

Comment

Originally posted by azkar View Post

meri joti meno he maro ... good to see you around.
                          pai jaan.......wat about chat?????
                          Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

I thought the "reputation" bit was a tongue in cheek statement, not to be taken literally. Quite surprised at people getting upset over it.
                            Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

New GS?

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	1
Size:	652.5 KB
ID:	16627231

Comment

Originally posted by NomiCA View Post

pai jaan.......wat about chat?????
                                working on it too

Comment