Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
    . Its not biryani

Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets.Love the people who treat you right & have compassion for the ones who don't.
    Half of a person's beauty comes from the tongue

Comment

Thamks for taking the time and effort to upgrade the vB.

I hope all the legacy addons and features are retained.

the mobile version is rather slow n bloated. I am sure youll work out the kinks.

Lots of lussi for Chaudhry saab and all.
      “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Some of the emoticons had to be removed.

If someone has them downloaded and desperately want them to be back, PM me.

Here are those:

halo
        faris
        khatti
        sid
        boxer
        lkk
        diwana
        inna

Hakuna Matata
        I'd happily give up the lil' message underneath our orange bars to have our emojis back. Plus some of them are staples such as the chai emoji, the head smacking one, and others. Also, the "just too nice" description under my orange bar makes me wanna be just the opposite of that; I second Third String's stance on them.

Comment

Reminds me of gupland

It's also as slow as gupland too

Khair need users not upgrade

​​​​​​​

Comment

Okkk...

Announcement: Everyone, please take the commentary on the orange bar in exactly the opposite way. Especially for RV.

She is super badass!

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

I'd happily give up the lil' message underneath our orange bars to have our emojis back. Plus some of them are staples such as the chai emoji, the head smacking one, and others. Also, the "just too nice" description under my orange bar makes me wanna be just the opposite of that; I second Third String's stance on them.

Khush?
            We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

batameez its slow for now due to certain operations going on currently. It takes time to get smoother and it'll be.

Everyone: check out various options and if you encounter any issues please do the following:

In the GS support/feedback section:

1) Open a separate thread for each issue (if there isnt already one)
              2) Include its screenshot if possible
              3) Tag Azkar and myself in that
              4) No unnecessary flooding in those threads plz.
              We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Okkk...

Announcement: Everyone, please take the commentary on the orange bar in exactly the opposite way. Especially for RV.

She is super badass!

Khush?
                Nope. Commentary disclaimer aside, the orange note is still an eyesore to behold. I'd much rather have none at all.

Comment

re slow: yes. index is rebuilding. it will take another half day or so. massive DB to reindex. so hang tight. we will be fixing a LOT of issues as I said in my news thread.

Originally posted by batameez View Post
                  R
                  Khair need users not upgrade

​​​​​​​

Comment

Nope. Commentary disclaimer aside, the orange note is still an eyesore to behold. I'd much rather have none at all.
                    Hmm.. Basically its based on the "reputation" level that any poster achieves in his/her run on GS. Like you got this cuz you had a lot of 'likes'. (i'm sure most were given by bobby1)

So isnt it helpful for a newbie to get a general impression of fellow posters? I think it is.

Color is debatable. Right now more work is being done to fix bugs. Wishlist comes later.

Comment

Hmm.. Basically its based on the "reputation" level that any poster achieves in his/her run on GS. Like you got this cuz you had a lot of 'likes'. (i'm sure most were given by bobby1)

So isnt it helpful for a newbie to get a general impression of fellow posters? I think it is.

Color is debatable. Right now more work is being done to fix bugs. Wishlist comes later.
                      Sid, it's not helpful at all to newbies. I understand that a lot of work went into this upgrade and I know that admin is trying their best to revive this forum. As I had posted earlier, I do not mind this interface nor have I criticized it. It's not like I'm picking this upgrade apart. But I will respectfully make an exception to the lil' blurbs underneath the orange bars for a couple of reasons. So, look at this objectively and not with a defensiveness. Firstly, they're a bit OTT. And secondly, I particularly don't like mine because being "too nice" tends to come with negative connotations (such as being a pushover, unable to discriminate, etc). So, it's not at all helpful to a newbie if it contradicts your posting style. Newbies should form their own opinions about members from their individual posting style; they shouldn't be trying to compare whether a member's post matches or contradicts the orange description, imo.
                      Last edited by redvelvet; Apr 15th, 2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Aey ki kitta tusi
                        Muskurana bhi tujhi se seekha hai
                        Dil lganey ka tu hi tareeqa hai <3

Comment

Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Jahannam (the Hell); indeed, its punishment is a persisting affliction.” (65) Indeed, it is evil as an abode and a place to dwell in (66)

Comment

I don't see anything below the orange
                            Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
                              Is there a chat feature?
                              Of course. It has always been open everyday at 9 AM.
                              Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

You would rather have a reddu note?
                                Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Working...
                                X