Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot create blog

Why the hell I cannot make my own blog post. Please fix this problem admin

boompatakha you had never clicked the link on email sent to you. Anyhow, check now.
    Last edited by SID_NY; 3 weeks ago.
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• booompatakha
      booompatakha commented
      Editing a comment
      How bout the other way around?

• SID_NY
      SID_NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Other way around is for those who earn it.

Uh Oh...
    Last edited by Cashmere; 3 weeks ago.
    "Understand the nature of impurity. If your key is bent, the lock will not open." Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
      boompatakha you had never clicked the link on email sent to you. Anyhow, check now.

I kinda made a throwaway email just for gupshup so Im not sure if I even know the password to it. When I signed up for gupshup I did press that link sent to my email for activation. I still cannot make a blog post

Comment

Originally posted by booompatakha View Post

I kinda made a throwaway email just for gupshup so Im not sure if I even know the password to it. When I signed up for gupshup I did press that link sent to my email for activation. I still cannot make a blog post
        Thats what happens with multis

Ok now you have to perform another task. Subscribe to any of the blogs from active bloggers. Whoever you like. You should be able to create a blog then
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...
        X