Creating a blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

us1415
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by micmac View Post
      Ok I give up. I did what you all said but still...
      That looks to me to be Safari browser.

This is either an issue of browser compatibility, or you have installed some browser ext that is screwing things up.

I give up too, so what you need to do is continue enjoying GS w/o bloggin (Sorry Pakistani Prince )
      “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

No Sheeda Pistol it's Firefox on OS. I've also tried Firefox and Chrome on Windows with another laptop. No success so far but thanks for everyone who's been trying to help

Comment

Please visit my blog on this topic. I have explained everything in detail.

Many thanks
          Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

So right now we have Le Pakistan facing very similar, but a little different issue in creating blog.
            i.e. Error is same. However, she is able to view the blue bar of "new blog entry" and despite clicking that, still the error.

While we have checked and and are checking from the backend, is there anything regular bloggers can suggest?

Pakistani Prince aqua70 Sheeda Pistol
            We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Me wants to blog too. I is having the same issue.
              Got 314 posts under my belt. I think that's fairly enough to allow me to blog.
              "Brevity is the soul of wit." Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

Comment

• SID_NY
                SID_NY commented
                Editing a comment
                But micmac doesnt see that blue bar. And you are saying you do. So here you are having the same problem as Le Pak. Its not related to number of posts then. I'll check it out.

• Cashmere
                Cashmere commented
                Editing a comment
                I click on Blogs, go to Create a new blog and receive the following notification: Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                Thanks Sid, I hope it works!

• SID_NY
                SID_NY commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh no, you dont click on 'create a new blog'. Thats broken for everyone.
                Click on the blue area which says 'new blog entry'. If you cant see any such thing then do let me know. watch the 3rd post (i think ) in this thread by Pakistani Prince. He has attached the snapshot of that.

Le Pakistan Cashmere if y'all cant blog either then consider it as will of Allah. Is mein koi hikmat ho gi. Fikar naat tay zikar naat, and continue to enjoy the GS and all the various threads in various forums and contribute your wisdom there.

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

• Le Pakistan
                Le Pakistan commented
                Editing a comment
                or we could hijack your blogs. And start our own blogs in your blogs.

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
              Le Pakistan Cashmere if y'all cant blog either then consider it as will of Allah. Is mein koi hikmat ho gi. Fikar naat tay zikar naat, and continue to enjoy the GS and all the various threads in various forums and contribute your wisdom there.

You've all been in the darkness for too long. I cannot let GS remain deprived of my wisdom, theories and introspection.

Comment

I looked through posts, tried this and still....

Comment

• Sheeda Pistol
                  Sheeda Pistol commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Please refer back to post #22.

Some things are just not meant to be.

• SID_NY
                  SID_NY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hate that. lol. It would be simpler had you not see the blue bar which meant it was just posts but not anymore. Big bummer. Rolling my sleeves and holding nose to dip in further..

• Cashmere
                  Cashmere commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Sid, your help is greatly appreciated.

Pistol, Chup ho jao werna Holy Lota tumhare sir pay marungi. Mujhe blogging se koi nahi rok sakta
                  Last edited by Cashmere; Jul 25th, 2018, 02:00 PM.

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                So right now we have Le Pakistan facing very similar, but a little different issue in creating blog.
                i.e. Error is same. However, she is able to view the blue bar of "new blog entry" and despite clicking that, still the error.

While we have checked and and are checking from the backend, is there anything regular bloggers can suggest?

Southie aqua70 Sheeda Pistol
                I have created a blog just for this topic.
                Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Hi Cashmere Le Pakistan micmac Have any of you posted in a blog before? Meaning did you have an existing blog? I think the issue is coming from not being able to create a new blog.

Comment

Thanks for keeping this thread alive.

Cashmere you're way ahead with your posts count I don?t think that should be a problem.
                    I don't know.. maybe it's part of some conspiracy I wonder who the instigators might be

Comment

Hi us1415! No I've never blogged before.

I remember Le Pakistan having a blog, if I'm not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by us1415 View Post
                        Hi Cashmere Le Pakistan micmac Have any of you posted in a blog before? Meaning did you have an existing blog? I think the issue is coming from not being able to create a new blog.
                        I've never created a blog before. It's my first time trying.

Comment

Originally posted by micmac View Post
                          Thanks for keeping this thread alive.

Cashmere you're way ahead with your posts count I don?t think that should be a problem.
                          I don't know.. maybe it's part of some conspiracy I wonder who the instigators might be
                          Not sure what's going on, I was told there are technical issues that are currently being resolved. So let's wait and find out.

I feel so jealous watching everyone blog. Never felt so helpless

Comment

Working...
                          X