Creating a blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a blog

So I am totally motivated to start blogging but I get this message...

Blogging is a great idea. Sorry for the error you are getting. I believe thats because of of your low # of posts, possibly. But i'll check at the back-end and will let you know.
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

You don?t appear to have met the minimum number of posts per year metric we had set. Since you have shown enthusiasm to blog, we will clean your slate and give you a fresh start. Please read our bylaws for details on minimum posts per year, adjusted for months remaining till the End of the Year (EoY)
      Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Rule that guppies should have specific number of posts before they can start blogging is totally wrong. Authorities should change this rule immediately.

And wah, i am super excited, would love to read your blogs micky...
        So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

micmac Are you by chance clicking where the red arrow is pointing in the pic I am attaching? Because that button takes me to the admin message too and I have been writing blogs for a while. In order to write a blog, I have to click on the button by the blue arrow.

Ok, never mind. Can't seem to upload the picture for some reason so I will just explain it. If you click on "create a new blog", you will receive the admin error but if you click on "+ create new blog entry" (it is highlighted in blue on the blog page), you should be good.

Last edited by aqua70; Jul 5th, 2018, 10:03 PM.
          Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

^^ This one..

Comment

• aqua70
              aqua70 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. TY.

Thanks for your help aqua70 Pakistani Prince , I've tried both and it doesn't work.

What to do if I'm no serial poster Southie ? Bots can blog, spammers can blog, even Rukhsar can blog (no offence Rukhsar) so why not me?

Click image for larger version

Name:	well-i-dont-see-why-not.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	16633436

Comment

• SID_NY
              SID_NY commented
              Editing a comment
              I checked your account and its all good to write blogs. You should be able to. Try whats suggested in latest comments and see if it makes a difference. From the screenshot you uploaded, i wonder why is it taking you to "advanced search" . Just go directly to the link https://gupshup.org/blogs

I will do bhook hartaal if you do not let micmac blog SID_NY , Yes she does not post much but she knows alot about members, even she knows about ruksar, the writing machine robot.
            Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Jul 10th, 2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• SID_NY
              SID_NY commented
              Editing a comment
              You are hurting the feelings of rukhsar

micmac go here https://gupshup.org/blogs and click on the "+ new blog entry" box which is in light blue color. Its that simple.

Pakistani Prince har velay zananiyon mein na ghussay raha karo. "i'd love to read your blogs micky"

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Thank you Pakistani Prince

Comment

Sheeda Pistol I can't. There is no plus sign on it. And when I click I get this.

Comment

Naat able to write blog is atleast better than holy to write 2 blogs and then being banned to write more

Name:	giphy.gif
Size:	481.4 KB
ID:	16633446
                  My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
                  "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

Sheeda Pistol

Comment

Originally posted by micmac View Post
                      Sheeda Pistol I can't. There is no plus sign on it. And when I click I get this.
                      Clear all of your browser history, cookies, biscuits, pastries etc

Use Firefox or Chrome as a browser.

Lastly, when you click link you should see the following image:

Name:	Image 4.png
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	16633454
                      “Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Ok I give up. I did what you all said but still...

Comment

• aqua70
                          aqua70 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hmm, I think it is a browser issue, I use firefox and it works fine. If you still don't get the blue blog box on firefox, well then it remains a mystery.
                      Working...
                      X