Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New interface bug: Page navigation not working for blog comments

azkar SID_NY

Noticed an issue while trying to navigate through comments posted in blogs. For blogs that have comments that span more than one page pressing "Next", "Previous" or the arrow buttons changes the displayed page number but actual comments are not refreshed. Was able to reproduce this in Firefox and MS Edge.

Screenshots attached from a blog posted by Cheegum
    https://gupshup.org/blogs/cheegum/16096463-

Edit: I should add that it is possible to see all comments by clicking the up arrow button which is below the like button.
    Attached Files

Thanks emutr95 for bringing this up. I checked too and you are right, its needed to be fixed.

us1415 for your information as well.
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

That was an issue that I had seen even in the old site. I couldnt see comments beyond the first page. Noted though.

Comment

Old interface had a problem with "Next" and "Previous" buttons. Clicking them did not change page but if one entered the page number manually and clicked "Go" page did change and new comments appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by emutr95 View Post
          Old interface had a problem with "Next" and "Previous" buttons. Clicking them did not change page but if one entered the page number manually and clicked "Go" page did change and new comments appeared.
          Thats right. Atleast there was one way to proceed to next pages whereas now we cant see the first pages posts at all.
          We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

You can thank me later

Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing. (Quran 33:40)

Comment

emutr95 It was taken care of. Please check and confirm.

Comment

Working...
              X