Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music can bring peace between India & Pakistan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music can bring peace between India & Pakistan?

views reached more than 140m and more likes and comments from people in India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw4t...=RD8367ETnagHo

Re: Music can bring peace between India & Pakistan?

Yeah absolutely but always Pakistani singer and actors are going to India for peace showbiz and not most of the Indians actors or singer coming to Pakistan
    Elixir Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad

Comment

It's a cute little idea, but last time I checked Bollywood is huge in Pakistan yet that hasn't really made anything better. It could work small-scale though.

Comment

Not as long as anti-Pakistan movies are a hit in bollywood
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Veer Zara was a positive movie but is appears lot of Pakistanians didn’t like it El Sid.
          Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

^ La Southie where did it appear exactly? I think you were looking at the appearance from opposite angle cuz thats not the case
            We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

What is meaning of opposite angle Sid pra, maybe redvelvet can translate in Tamil for me?

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                Not as long as anti-Pakistan movies are a hit in bollywood
                I don't even think cleansing Bollywood will do it. Plenty of Bollywood movies past and present are apolitical. Basically, a cultural link between India-Pakistan is already there (not just Bollywood) but a cultural link will not be a solution for the animosity between two countries.

Comment

***** please. How naive are you to think that "music" will bridge the insurmountable gaps between the two countries?

Comment

yes music can bring peace between Pakistan and india.

Comment

Originally posted by mocpk View Post
                      ***** please. How naive are you to think that "music" will bridge the insurmountable gaps between the two countries?
                      tum jitna momina say tappo... momina utni hi cute hoti ja rahi hia...
                      Momina was the reason and that bridge....

Comment

Originally posted by mahool View Post
                        tum jitna momina say tappo... momina utni hi cute hoti ja rahi hia...
                        Momina was the reason and that bridge....
                        Aey hai. Mein kyun jaloon Momina say, gori chamri hi tu hai khaali uski. Aur waisay bhi meray jannaey wali moti kaali Indian khawateen kay khayaal mein Momina is not cute. Jab bhi Momina ya Mahira ya Saba ka naam tu jal sar jaati hain Indian auratain.

Aisay mein yahan log chain ki bansuri baja rahay hain.

Comment

No, the power of music is exaggerated lol. Solution to bring peace between Pakistan and India is to resolve the Kashmir issue.

Comment

The two countries have "bonded" over musical talent in the past but the influence has never extended to the political level. You need more than music.
                            I think that if you let me....I'd treat you like the sky
                            I'd join up all your insecurities...And bundle all your flaws
                            I'd create a new constellation....And search for it endlessly

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
                              The two countries have "bonded" over musical talent in the past but the influence has never extended to the political level. You need more than music.
                              Younneed people to speak each other?s languageu

Comment

Working...
                              X