Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What shows are you currently watching or recently saw

that you really dug?

I loved Stranger Things 1&2 Probably my favorite from recent new shows. Just pure magic in that.

I was then recommended to see Dark, which is a German language show. It was really great too. The less you know about it, the better, but definitely worth watching.

What can you guys recommend or liked recently, or even from some time back.
    Haii waan fraanshaap?

Re: What shows are you currently watching or recently saw

Finished Narcos season 3. Its first couple of episodes were boring but later it become very tense.

And i'm guessing there'll be a season 4 as well. Probable destination: Mexico

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Someone introduced me to black mirror and although it can be unsettling, it is a great show. I also loved stranger things 1&2, the first season was better than the second imo.
      Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Mr. Mercedes

Mindhunter
        Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
          Finished Narcos season 3. Its first couple of episodes were boring but later it become very tense.

And i'm guessing there'll be a season 4 as well. Probable destination: Mexico

I have one episode left to watch. For some reason I saw most of it months ago, and then just forgot about the last episode lol. I end up doing that a lot. Still have two episodes of Westworld left as well.
          Haii waan fraanshaap?

Comment

Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
            Someone introduced me to black mirror and although it can be unsettling, it is a great show. I also loved stranger things 1&2, the first season was better than the second imo.
            I agree the first season was better because it was all new and exciting and the fact that all the kids shared more screen time really made it more special.

I think I've seen a couple of episodes of the original Black Mirror, before it shifted to Netflix. One where people have to keep riding bikes to stay alive(get credits), and one messed up one with the prime minister being blackmailed.
            Haii waan fraanshaap?

Comment

Originally posted by NomiCA View Post
              Mr. Mercedes

Mindhunter
              Have not heard of Mr Mercedes.

Watched two episodes of Mindhunter, but found it a bit slow, though really well acted. I do want to finish it at some point.
              Haii waan fraanshaap?

Comment

Originally posted by partyslims View Post
                I agree the first season was better because it was all new and exciting and the fact that all the kids shared more screen time really made it more special.

I think I've seen a couple of episodes of the original Black Mirror, before it shifted to Netflix. One where people have to keep riding bikes to stay alive(get credits), and one messed up one with the prime minister being blackmailed.
                Messed up one haha, a lot of the episodes are quite disturbing but the latest season 4 is good. The endings were satisfactory for most.
                Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

FRIENDS!! Will & Grace. I liked most of the cartoons on Warner Bros. Good laughs.

Comment

My wife and I have watched Stranger Things 1 & 2 as well. And I agree, the first season was a bit better.

There are quite a few series that I watch occasionally (like the Big Bang Theory for example). But the following ones I watch regularly:

• Criminal Minds
                    • The Amazing Race
                    • Survivor
                    • The Walking Dead
                    • Narcos
                    • Game of Thrones
                    The Pakistani Brain of the Austria (formerly known as "The Pakistani Brain of UAE")

Comment

I forced myself to watch season 1 of stranger things as my brother raved about it. I didn't like anything about the show.
                      Originally posted by partyslims View Post
                      that you really dug?

I loved Stranger Things 1&2 Probably my favorite from recent new shows. Just pure magic in that.

I was then recommended to see Dark, which is a German language show. It was really great too. The less you know about it, the better, but definitely worth watching.

What can you guys recommend or liked recently, or even from some time back.
                      Life Is Too Short To Wake Up With Regrets.Love the people who treat you right & have compassion for the ones who don't.
                      Half of a person's beauty comes from the tongue

Comment

The people vs OJ Simpson. Awesome performance by Courtney B. Vance (as Johnnie Cochran).

Comment

Originally posted by Balthier View Post
                          The people vs OJ Simpson. Awesome performance by Courtney B. Vance (as Johnnie Cochran).
                          What was so awesome about it? Just cuz he is black? if we are playing race politics then Sterling Brown was much better than him. Sarah Paulson was the MVP of the show in reality.

Comment

The X-Files.
                            Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
                            The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
                            Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
                            (Buddha).

Comment

black mirror
                              “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”

Comment

Working...
                              X