No announcement yet.

The Last Film You Saw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ides of March and Teefa in Trouble.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”-Jalal-ud Din Rumi

Comment

• I was watching "meet the fockers" but then It was office time so

Comment

• Just saw today "Out of Sight" with George Clooney...

Comment

• My Best Friend's Wedding. Good thing jealous Julianne didn't end up with Michael. But Kimmy should've married someone her own age!
          Shine on the world like loving sunlight (Rumi).
          The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
          Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
          (Buddha).

Comment

• Originally posted by Kraft Dinner View Post
            My Best Friend's Wedding. Good thing jealous Julianne didn't end up with Michael. But Kimmy should've married someone her own age!
            Or, Kimmy could've continued studying, embarked on her dream career, and possibly stayed away from men forever!
            The most important principle of environment: you are not the only element (Mahavira)
            (Buddha).

Comment

• I finally watched Anthony Hopkin's 2001 classic movie "Hannibal". Its a great psycho-thriller movie but you gotto like the genre before watching it. Very interesting and can make you sit to the edge. Hopkins is again, as good as he always is. Beautiful Julianne Moore looks stunning.
              We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jurassic World.
                (Buddha).

Comment

• SID_NY
                  SID_NY commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I saw Jurassic world the other day. To be honestly, it was probably the worst of the whole series out yet. They tried. But it just didnt come out right as compared to all previous

• I saw Incredibles 2 last week. It gives me sense of comfort watching cartoons movies

Comment

• Tomb Raider

Comment

Working...
                  X