Click image for larger version

Name:	1794123-anam-1535966891-730-640x480.png
Views:	2
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	16639142

https://content.pk/pakistan/anam-tan...-and-bullying/

Attached Files

Inna lillah. Sad!
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

This is sad. Why people lose it all.
      Musafir Hoon YaRo

Comment

That's indeed sad!!

I have heard she attempted suicide cuz of cyber bullying. That's the reason I discourage such ridiculous act of bullying others online & offline. People who have nothing constructive & productive to do in their own lives & get no attention from others come online to say nasty stuff just to seek some attention. Such frustrated people, they need to get a life. They need to understand words have power, they can hurt someone & can also ease someone's pain.

Comment

• decentGuy
          decentGuy commented
          Editing a comment
          Well said !

Originally posted by tissues View Post
        That's indeed sad!!

I have heard she attempted suicide cuz of cyber bullying. That's the reason I discourage such ridiculous act of bullying others online & offline. People who have nothing constructive & productive to do in their own lives & get no attention from others come online to say nasty stuff just to seek some attention. Such frustrated people, they need to get a life. They need to understand words have power, they can hurt someone & can also ease someone's pain.

Hye tissues. Yu iz sow rite. I iz widh yu. Sey Naw 2 bulbuly
        My degree of sarcasm is directly related with your level of stupidity.
        "Hamari Koi aur branch nahi hai"

Comment

I dont understand why spammers feel the need to jump into every other serious thread to post their nonsensical gibberish.

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oun. She was so young. May Allah grant her family the strength and sabar to bear this loss and may He have mercy on her and forgive her; Amin.

Social media can really bring out the ugly in people. I've read that she was also depressed and that will warp your perception about anything. Depression can cause you to trivialize things of much value and importance and conversely to magnify things that are trivial or should not be given importance.

Comment

I read this news on apdp. I think she also posted a video before suicide.

What was her showbiz profile? I don't remember any drama.

Comment

That's very sad a model has suicide this is very bad ... ALLAH rahm kary hamry halaat py..
                Elixir Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad

Comment

its very sad

Comment

yeah it's being very sad to hear that ...
                    Elixir Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad

Comment

Working...
                    X