Nike's kickass ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike's kickass ads

So Nike aired the commercial with Colin Kaepernick and the white folks or so-called patriots are going nuts. They are posting videos of burning Nike gear, chanting the bycott Nike and what not.

But look at the beautiful message this ad (and other Nike ads) are delivering. What do you think about this ad and the controversy?

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Reminds me of the Fist Raising in the Medal Ceremony during the National Anthem 1968 Olympics, brings awareness to the racial discrimination and oppression!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fistraising68.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	16638682
    We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

Still exploiting the poor

Comment

That's so weird as the Nike. ..
        Elixir Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
          Reminds me of the Fist Raising in the Medal Ceremony during the National Anthem 1968 Olympics, brings awareness to the racial discrimination and oppression!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fistraising68.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	16638682

Yea I dont know what kind of backlash it had caused but back then there was not much media or social media. Things could have buried.

But my point is that, I just dont get why and how in the world can someone be outraged on this. I mean, hear the message atleast once. This is the best thing. How can someone disagree to that?

As someone pointed out, those who call themselves patriots, instead of buring out nike shoes give to the homeless veterans they pretend to care
          We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Obama
            Obama commented
            Editing a comment
            Even Back then the two guys were blacklisted and termed persona non Grata! for going against the spirit of the Olympic Games!

Big companies pretending to be woke is nothing new. However, conservative outrage and their attempts at "boycotting" never stops being funny.

It really is something looking at how asshurt conservatives got at Kaepernick's protest. He is simply getting on his knee during the national anthem which brings out annoying jingoistic mfers to throw a hissy fit. They get mad at "violent" protests and claim that protesters should protest "peacefully." Then they get that, and this is how they react to it.

Comment

• SID_NY
            SID_NY commented
            Editing a comment
            As someone said,we live in a country where a ad causes more outrage than a mass shooting. SMH

LMAO. What i saw was a lt of black people with a couple of ethnicities given a millisecond. And of course it HAS to be a hijabi muslim because there is no other type. I am used to these white people and their savior complexes and find it funny but this pandering to the black population needs to stop, its getting tedious now.

Comment

• SID_NY
            SID_NY commented
            Editing a comment
            you didnt see white people? I think they should have also included Muhammad Ali in this

Sweetums, the only "white people" i saw were white dykes. 13% are "included" more.

Comment

Yeah I am agree with you..
            Elixir Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad

Comment

Working...
            X