Ghar titli ka par - geo tv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghar titli ka par - geo tv

Who is watching this drama? I started watchibg this drama from middle and so far i am hooked to it. Storyline is predictable and everyone is acting well according to their role but sanam chaudhry takes the lead...she is acting so well...she has completely stole the show...its her acting that i mainly watch this drama for...i can imagine people like her in real life but are people that dumb like shafaq in real life? (well dumb na dikhate tou story nahi ban sakti thi)
    The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Ps. Ost is pretty bad
    The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

Yea my mom watches it and then discusses it with her sisters for hours on phone.. I wouldnt remember had the name wasnt that unique
      We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
        Yea my mom watches it and then discusses it with her sisters for hours on phone.. I wouldnt remember had the name wasnt that unique
        Yes i am sure your "mom" is a fan of the show. Lets be honest sweetheart, you love discussing the show at your weekly South Asian kiki.

Comment

Originally posted by mocpk View Post

Yes i am sure your "mom" is a fan of the show. Lets be honest sweetheart, you love discussing the show at your weekly South Asian kiki.
          Lets be honest darling. You love gossips so much so that you try to pull some even from other posters. Fortunately, some of us are not like you so you can go tell what your mama is upto rather than deducing your own assumptions from others.
          We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Yeah it is pretty good,got hooked to it from the beginning, but it is very sad to see it now. Poor Shafaq but I do enjoy Sanam Chaundhry's acting a lot. I want to know what she sounds like in real life.
            www.instagram.com/sabacooks
            What good am I if i can't be me.

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Lets be honest darling. You love gossips so much so that you try to pull some even from other posters. Fortunately, some of us are not like you so you can go tell what your mama is upto rather than deducing your own assumptions from others.
              Oooooh burn. I think i might be on to something. So tell me babe, are these kikis exclusive or can regular girl folks also join in.

Comment

Originally posted by mocpk View Post

Oooooh burn. I think i might be on to something. So tell me babe, are these kikis exclusive or can regular girl folks also join in.
                Absolutely normal girls which makes you automatically disqualified. I stand right at the gate and toss them out like a punter but hey dont put yourself down and give it a shot since you already have nothing else to do

Comment

What are South Asian kikis, just curious!
                  www.instagram.com/sabacooks
                  What good am I if i can't be me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidra54 View Post
                    What are South Asian kikis, just curious!
                    I am sure Sid can tell you but if he is feeling shy you can always ask the Scissor Sisters.

Comment

Working...
                    X