Meesha Shafi accuses Ali Zafar of sexual harassment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meesha Shafi accuses Ali Zafar of sexual harassment

Channo ki ankh.... be harrassin people...
    KARACHI: Ali Zafar has denied all the allegations of sexual harassment leveled against him by fellow Pakistani singer Meesha Shafi.Renowned singer Shafi, in a social media post Thursday, accused Ali...
    omae wa mou shindeiru

adopting a western culture

Comment

Good on her to expose on social media. However hope there is evidence to support the claims. Like Gulalai she doesn?t become a joke accuser. With no follow through.

Comment

Meesha's statement:

Comment

Ali Zafar's statement in response:

Comment

Woah... What a coincidence. My friend was just telling me about he has witnessed Ali being a flirt and I come to GS to see this.
            Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
              Woah... What a coincidence. My friend was just telling me about he has witnessed Ali being a flirt and I come to GS to see this.
              You know there is a difference between being a flirt and harassing somebody? Otherwise a lot of women can be accused of harassment.

Comment

Ali Zafar is a big time flirt since forever BUT I highly doubt him sexually harassing Mesha Shafi or tbh any body. She may have tried to seduce him and he may have played along and that would be the max.

Comment

Oh noes. There goes Ali's hookah paani. Band ho hi gaya. Tsk tsk.
                  Do I dare disturb the universe? In a minute there is time. For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by third string View Post

You know there is a difference between being a flirt and harassing somebody? Otherwise a lot of women can be accused of harassment.
                    Where did I imply it was the same thing?
                    Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Apr 19th, 2018, 06:17 PM.
                      So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

Originally posted by aqua70 View Post

Where did I imply it was the same thing?
                        Methinks what Third Yarn meant was that your friend's sighting of Zafar flirting with another woman is not sufficient to conclude with certainty that he sexually harassed Meesha; that the evidence has to be stronger than that. And that makes sense because it's not the strongest correlation. What's considered 'flirting' is subjective and all it proves is that he fancies himself a ladies' man and might be a smarmy husband.

And, yes, I do understand that what you meant earlier by "coincidence" was simply that you were surprised to see a thread about the very same celebrity that your friend had been talking to you about only short while ago.....and that the more current news paints him in a much more severe light than the disturbing anecdote shared by said friend.

We'll never know the truth because denial will be the only response whether he is truly innocent or guilty as sin. Both can afford top-notch lawyers and this will likely go back and forth unless more people come forward with substantial testimonies.
                        Last edited by redvelvet; Apr 19th, 2018, 06:11 PM.
                        Do I dare disturb the universe? In a minute there is time. For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.

Comment

Anyhoo....this mystery *might* be resolved on Judgment Day and even then we might not be privy to the details.

So...who wants to bet that Bob will log back into his scene of many crimes ...long enough to give Decentguy and SO8 a dislike for their posts? Anyone? No? ...Just me then? Oh-kay. And if he doesn't, it's because he read this post. So, I win either way.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post

Methinks what Third Yarn meant was that your friend's sighting of Zafar flirting with another woman is not sufficient to conclude with certainty that he sexually harassed Meesha; that the evidence has to be stronger than that. And that makes sense because it's not the strongest correlation. What's considered 'flirting' is subjective and all it proves is that he fancies himself a ladies' man and might be a smarmy husband.

We'll never know the truth because denial will be the only response whether he is truly innocent or guilty as sin. Both can afford top-notch lawyers and this will likely go back and forth unless more people come forward with testimonies.
                            women are already coming out in open against Ali... Twitter is full of anti-Ali Zafar tweets right now where 100s of ladies have shared their stories saying that Ali Zafar harassed them.....
                            Last edited by Pakistani Prince; Apr 19th, 2018, 06:54 PM.
                            So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

[QUOTE=Pakistani Prince;n16627706]

^

As I said earlier, it's going to be tough to determine the truth. However, at the same time it's not very often that women in Pakistan come forward with such admissions because they are fully aware of the risks (stigma, etc) that they and their families might have to face. It's not a picnic for them. If more and more women are coming forward with such allegations against Zafar, then it has to be investigated.
                              Last edited by redvelvet; Apr 19th, 2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X