Ayesha Khan and Major Uqbaah Malik Valima Pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayesha Khan and Major Uqbaah Malik Valima Pictures

Pictures of Pakistani stunning actress Ayesha Khan's Valima functions have gone viral on social media

Stunning? Um, possibly. Dont know.
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by omermirza View Post
      Pictures of Pakistani stunning actress Ayesha Khan's Valima functions have gone viral on social media
      Groom is looking uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by mahool View Post

Groom is looking uncle.
        Talking about that.. you should open a thread for Rauf siddiqui's wedding
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

I was wondering what happened to her. Maybe it is because I don't actually keep up with dramas or truly watch them that I may have missed her presence, but I haven't seen her in a while. She looks nice but the husband looks like her dad lmao. What an odd looking couple.

Comment

Ayesha Khan and Major Uqbaah is looking so nice on their wedding.Specially on Walima both are looking gorgeous....
            http://www.fashiontrends.pk/fashion-...ictures-album/

Comment

Rauf Siddiqi aik ilmi aur adbi shakhsiya hian.. app kai kitabon kay musanif hian... 57 saal tak single aur sakht londay banay rahy ab makkah main jakar nikkah kiya hia...

Comment

I like them as a couple. As far as her choice of colors for all of the events, it is not everyone's cup of tea but she pulled them off well. My favorite was her Nikkah outfit.
                Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua70 View Post
                  I like them as a couple. As far as her choice of colors for all of the events, it is not everyone's cup of tea but she pulled them off well. My favorite was her Nikkah outfit.
                  You have a thing for older men lol

Comment

Originally posted by third string View Post

You have a thing for older men lol
                    Or maybe for men in uniform. I don't find him particularly attractive but I like them as a couple.

Comment

lol sorry aqua, TS's comment reminded of this meme..

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                        lol sorry aqua, TS's comment reminded of this meme..

j/k

I don't see anything.

Comment

She is 35 herself

And the dude is a serving Major in the army that makes him 35+ as well. There isnt an issue of age gap with this one, perhaps angoor khattay hain for some people

“Every son of Adam sins, and the best of those who sin are those who repent.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2499; classed as hasan by al-Albaani.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheeda Pistol View Post
                            She is 35 herself

And the dude is a serving Major in the army that makes him 35+ as well. There isnt an issue of age gap with this one, perhaps angoor khattay hain for some people

yeah i'm sure he isn't much older than her but he looks older lol

Comment

Ayesha looks very nice and elegant.
                              The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth is Aishwarya Rai

Comment

Working...
                              X