X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cricket Videos Thread

Hey Salam guys
    New member here, Waldito. i know this thread hasnt been active for over a year but i just have to share my video with you all!! Its from the latest
    Pakistan V West Indies 2017 T20 and ODI matches

HOW ABOUT THAT SHADAB KHAN?!
    Best up and coming talent of the year IMO only 18 years young and a magician with the ball, What'd you all think??
    I wouldnt mind if anyone were to subscribe to my Youtube channel "cricket street" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cricketstreet View Post
      Hey Salam guys
      New member here, Waldito. i know this thread hasnt been active for over a year but i just have to share my video with you all!! Its from the latest
      Pakistan V West Indies 2017 T20 and ODI matches

HOW ABOUT THAT SHADAB KHAN?!
      Best up and coming talent of the year IMO only 18 years young and a magician with the ball, What'd you all think??
      I wouldnt mind if anyone were to subscribe to my Youtube channel "cricket street" LOL

Welcome aboard!

And thanks for reviving this thread. I havent watched the video yet but will do at leisure. What do you think about misbah/younus departure? We've threads on this and other topics. You can open any of your own as well. Enjoy your stay.
      We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome sir

I admire Misbah, have utmost respect for the man on and off the field (education) Any one thats follows cricket can see the blessing he's been for Pakistan, Younus Khan is nothing short of the Old Guard in his own virtue; Adapting to meet the standards of the modern game. His track record and milestones speak volumes. Two men with an abundance of class and wisdom.

Misbah's letting pressure from recent performances and pcb think tank dictate him. Inzamam UL Haq's tank shared theyre visioned future. with these guy; Younus TOLD 10,000 runs are enough. Mishbah, I dont understand how Misbah is leading Pakisan in West Indies Tests as to fulfill a promise by PCB chairman?? Inzi and them werent for it. This made news a week prior to each " annoucning" self retirements!

(Lets out sigh) anyways done with my rant.
        Inzi inzi really came through on his promise of playing younger talents, NOT

Comment

Amir's classic spell at GABA

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

5 wickets in last over

Amer (3), runouts (2)

Comment

Can someone post video of Hafeez getting bowled but not out (bails not falling)?

Comment

Boom Boom Shahid Afridi
                مُجرد سب سے اعلیٰ ہے ۔۔۔ نہ جورُو ہے نہ سا لا ہے

Comment

I always love to see Indians are far below than Pakistan. Yaayyyyyy!!!!

Comment

Salams!

Comment

Originally posted by Antumul alona View Post
                      Salams!
                      Wailakumassalam... Jannat-ul-maqam.. Dozakh-ul-haram..

Sorry, childhood slogans..

Welcome back!

Hope you stay and let your own GS thrive

Comment

Then there was a guy named Asif Mujtuba..

Comment

anyone got highlights for Pakistan V Sri Lanka 4th ODI and 3rd

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5_R9K9vj-k

Comment

Working...
                            X