UFC 229: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 229: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor

Results made me so happy, even though I don't like the sport. Looks like Khabib will not be stripped of the title as some were rooting for after the match.

Anyone followed ?

So just like you, I never follow these fights. And didnt follow much before this one either. But after that there is so much buzz that I got into it plus it was all over the social media.

But I think it was stupid of Khabib to get into brawl afterwards. No matter how he was provoked, thats where he should have shown that Conor is not inside his head.
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Khabib had kept his cool for quite a while. Not only McClown, but his whole team repeatedly and relentlessly were after him. They attacked the bus last week, then also harassed at those promotional events. UFC didn`t talk about all that. Instead UFC used that in their promotional ads. I`m sure they?ll use the brawl for future promotion too.

After the fight McClown`s team members made gestures toward Khabib to fight them. I think that was the proverbial enough is enough for Khabib.

Comment

So he is not Mohammad Ali of The Nation of Islam! In all my childhood in the 60's and 70's - we were so crazy to watch his fights - later Ulema-e-haq told he is same as Qadiani!

Comment

It was a crazy fight. McGregor's over-confidence cost him the match. Every time he came on media, he looked so sure that he would knock his opponent out in first round. He did the same thing against Floyd Mayweather and was acting like a monkey. Good riddance.
          Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 5 days ago.
          So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

Slute to Kabib for fighting and winning in such a hostile environment where 99% people were supporting McGregor.
            So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

Khabib got a congratulation call from Putin! may be Putin told him to go after the riff raff!
              We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

I thought conor would win. I had seen him box he is very good.
                Perhaps I could appreciate khabib's wrestling skills.
                ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Comment

Why are we discussing stripping
                  Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

• SID_NY
                    SID_NY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    whats wrong with discussing that?

• Southie
                    Southie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nothing, I guess!

i don't follow either.....but this fight spilled into the mainstream.....i have seen lots of videos since.......and i am very glad at what happened. Sure, khabib should have waited a bit......got his belt....exit the arena.......and then jump the mcchicken and his team and break their noses........

thing is.......khabib has come out stronger and at a higher moral ground as well.......most of the people are rooting for him except for racist butthurt b!tches.........
                  Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

Learned about this international MMA event coming up this month in Pakistan:

Click image for larger version  Name:	214212_6570742_updates.jpg Views:	1 Size:	140.9 KB ID:	16642540

Comment

i dont know but for me this game doesnt look like a game. Both were fighting like animals. Not looking like ahuman being.

Comment

Working...
                      X