Pak v/s Australia - 1st Test 2018 Dubai

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pak v/s Australia - 1st Test 2018 Dubai

A under-pressure Sarfraz-eleven going against a confident Australia. The new look Aussies played great in the side match while Pak X1 struggled.

Sarfraz won the toss and elected to bat.

Leg-spinner Bilal Asif from Sialkot has made the debut for Pakistan

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

A no-wicket session before lunch on a very empty Dubai ground.

Pak 89/0.

Imam 36 and hafeez 48
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Seems hafeez reborn

Comment

Going good so far. Double century stand for our openers. Let's hope the old script works. Score big in first innings n get a lead of 150 to 200. Score quick250 in 2nd n give target of 450 in 4th innings. Spinners do the rest

Comment

Professor's comeback with a bang. He'll most likely be back in ODIs as well. But can he bowl?

Here today, gone tomorrow, and back again, he's made enough comebacks for all of us to have a favourite. Which one is yours?

Comment

He is not required if he cannot bowl. He cud have been useful in Asia cup with his economy bowling in middle overs. The thing that Malik is not able to do.

Comment

Today was Haris Sohail's day. A century to his credit.

Good inning by Asad Shafiq as well.

Pak scored 482. Now Aussies are building their inning. A good thing about them is that they score at a high rate so the chances of result on a flat surface will always be there. I hope Pakistani spinners give something good

Comment

Our batsmen scored too fast. There was no solid platform, a solid foundation, if you will. Misbah-ul-has, anyone?
                Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

wat a day it ws for bilal asif 6 wickets on debue. abbas is a true test match bowler. dont know why they snet bilal asif as night watch man. our batters played aggressive innings and keep losing wickets. but I am happy with their intent.

I saw a comment by someone on espn that blal asif will get 5 wickets on debue . that prediction got true ??

Comment

• SID_NY
                    SID_NY commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think he'll be like Shadab. Once they read and analyze him he would turn out ordinary. Mark my words.

at last declaration came. 461 the target. 10 wickets for Pak the target..... Lets hope we win it.

Comment

I like how it was declared at a competitive stage. Aussies have equal chance to win.

Usman Khwaja needs to think of some brotherhood and get out sooner

Comment

Heheeee. I think tomorrow pitch will turn. It is very imp for us that yasir gets wickets and get coincidence back. He is still our ace spinner.
                      Btw I didn't like comment of Mark Waugh. Telling Aussie shud not give 3 wickets to Abbas. Imo Abbas bowled very very disciplined and ultimately got a deserving

Comment

• SID_NY
                        SID_NY commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Abbas is coming from Country cricket where he killed it. Mark Waugh doesnt know what he's talking about

Rite. Today so far situation not good. We need wickets quickly.

Comment

Its disappointing to see the draw. It was in our hands till yesterday. But last day our bowlers could only take 5 wickets. When Yasir shah took few, Bilal Asif got neutralized.
                        Wahab Riaz proved again he's done. He can keep running like horses but very ineffective.

Credit goes to Khwaja and Paine who pulled it out. In the end, good cricket all over

Comment

After failure: when captain was Azhar, it was captain's impact on players. When sarfraz is captain, it is players individual performance, has nothing to do with captaincy on failure. when it is a win, well-done team-sarfraz, great captaincy
                          Some posters here never take it as even 1% part of captain(sarfraz) on failure, hypocrisy or racism?
                          Last edited by ajazali; 2 days ago.
                          Turn the table...
                          Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

Working...
                          X