Pak Vs Ban |Asia Cup, Super 4| at Abu-Dahbi, 26 September 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pak Vs Ban |Asia Cup, Super 4| at Abu-Dahbi, 26 September 2018

Not expecting anything from today's fixture.
    So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Ewww another collapse... not surprised. The whole world is laughing at us now.

Comment

Fakhar Zaman is a tukka player. Tukka style batting can't win you matches specially in big tournaments. We need a solid proper batsman at top order, someone who can build the innings. We can't afford to have another Shahid afridi in the form of Fakhar.

Comment

I'm shocked to see again one batsman short. How can entire tour management cant see that.

On the top of it, a collapse. Bengali bowlers are bowling like they are McGraugh or Shane bond
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
          Pakistani Prince commented
          Editing a comment
          Our batsmen make them look like Bond and Breet Lee. Some people were saying that our team lost to india because they feel pressure playing against them.. Now after seeing this performace against Ban, what excuse would they come up with ? The reality is these players are still living in that one performance of CT final..

• SID_NY
          SID_NY commented
          Editing a comment
          No its not much about pressure. Its bad cricket. Really bad. And everyone is included. Malik is the only exception.

I would question selection committee as well as they couldnt read it much. They should know far more than us

Malik gone, 4 down.

Comment

Shadab bites the dust after making 3 runs from 24 balls. Even street kids know how to rotate the strike. He played dot balls due to which pressure mounted, played a bad short and got out. Is this a team or what ?

Comment

Looks like the pakistan pajama league that Najam Sethi takes credit for was completely useless.
            Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

this is happening in UAE, can you believe it? if we cant keep it in control in UAE then where?
              Last edited by ajazali; 2 weeks ago.
              Turn the table...
              Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

This match is going down to the wire .. only if current pair doesnt do anything stupid.

Since Junaid has replaced Amir, now there are two bowlers who cant bat at all. Him and Afridi
                We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Kiya ajj Pakistan apnay x-Pakistanio say har jaye ga?

Comment

well we have 2 choices

win this one and then lose to india in FINALS (and i am saying this seeing our pathetic performance against Indians in last one week. we are so down in confidence right now)
                    or lose this one and save losing to India in FINALS

I know the answer from fellow guppies. oh you are too pessimist, we will win this and then we will beat the crap out of india !!!!

Comment

Asif threw his wicket away. Soo casual.

And as I'm writing this Imam is gone too. Funny he was hitting on Asif for getting stumped

Comment

ok we lost it to BD too and that is a true reflection of our team, so no point of playing finals and losing again to india. shoaib saved us against Afghanistan otherwise we would have lost that game too.

this team is not too bad though. that is all we have. its not like we have bradman sitting on benches
                        it is a young team but as i said many many times, kick sarfraz out. he is an idiot who cannot lead plus he is not an automatic choice to the team. arthur is not strategic plus bad temperament and there is a reason why he has been kicked out of most of his coaching jobs. hafeez shd never be dropped for this series.

bottom line, our cricket is dying just like our hockey. maybe ehsan many fixes domestic cricket

Comment

Pakistani team got what it deserved. They were not competitive enough to make into final. Shame!

Comment

since last 15 months, i have said so many times on this very forum that najam sethi and board are destroying pakistani cricket by not arranging enough competitive cricket for the team. since CT last year in June 2017, Pakistan had nothing competitive on its calendar for next 15 months. Zimbabwe, hopeless lankans, WI, ireland that is all we had, but nothing competitive. when we made too much noise, PCB arranged a 2 test match series against england.

only other competitive games were 50-over over games against NZ and guess what, we lost 5-0. so why make noise now? when you dont play competitive cricket, then dont expect top results against top teams. najam only promoted PSL but PSL will not save you in test matches and 50 over games.

surprisingly, few informed guppies like ehsan bhai started getting upset with me when i pointed out how pathetic PCB and najam stehi are for not arranging any competitive cricket for 15 months. their criminal negligence was so obvious. and now we are paying the price

Comment

• SID_NY
                              SID_NY commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You were not wrong about competitive cricket. I think everyone feels that. But at the same time Pakistan is facing challenge with big teams not willing to play. They go where money is and then there is Indian influence on ICC whether you admit it or not

• Pakistani Prince
                              Pakistani Prince commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You forgot to add Mighty Scotland to the list of nations we played against in last 15 months. The funny thing is, our cricket board and players were over the moon after beating smaller teams and they were being compared with players like shoaib akhtar and Saeed Anwar on the media.
                          Working...
                          X