No announcement yet.

Pak Vs Afg, Ind Vs Bng |Asia Cup 2018, Super 4| September 21, 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

39 runs in 11 overs. Isn't batting power play in the earlier overs?
    Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
      Pakistani Prince commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup but both players are playing under pressure, so they can't play freely after fakhar's wicket... Wickets are important, forget about the run rate.

It's all about nerves now....
    So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

Somewhat stability after 80 runs partnership so far in 20 overs. Need the same stretch for 10 more overs before start hitting.

I'm waiting for Rashid Khan to contest our batsmen. They better thrash him all over
      We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
        Editing a comment
        He used every trick to take wicket but both batsmen did not take risk against him and sent him off wicket less... Smart batting.

If Pakistan wins it will give me greater pleasure then beating India. These backstabbers are pathetic, may they lose all their remaining matches including todays.

Comment

Collapse.... both batsmen gone in quick succession..

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan View Post
          If Pakistan wins it will give me greater pleasure then beating India. These backstabbers are pathetic, may they lose all their remaining matches including todays.
          Yes they should be thankful - they learned it all over here!

Comment

On the verge of another defeat.... 42 needed in 30 balls. Nalaikk captain Sarfaraz gone again without doing anything
            Last edited by Pakistani Prince; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Wtf is wrong with Sarfraz? Didn't he used to captain the under 19 team?

People told me that he did well because he was hafiz-e-quran. We just add religion unnecessarily to everything.

The lahori jamati must be really happy now as he can blame the captain.

Comment

• Pakistani Prince
                Editing a comment
                These guys do tableeg during half match break... Their focus is certainly not on the game. Soon the coach Miky auther will be seen embracing ISLAM... it's my "bhavashivani"

Muhammad Amir or Junid Khan should be brought back in place of usman Khan shinwari.... He conceded 3 boundaries in last over, that's where we lost the match... He is not fully fit and can't bowl yorkers either

Comment

Pakistan have won but i am not satisfided with our performance... These guys have been the weak links in our team...
                1-Sarfarz Ahmed ( white elephant, not been doing anything for the team for a long time)

2-Usman Khan Shinwari ( Can't bowl at the death overs, so he is not needed)

3-Fakhar Zaman ( He has not done anything against bigger teams since Chamipims trophy)

Comment

It probably shows the weakness of Pakistan's domestic cricket infrastructure. Look at India and how they dealt with Bangladesh. I am thinking that Pakistan will probably lose against them now.

This is where Imran can actually make a difference from Day 1 but he always looks so dazed and confused. I have no hope from him. he needs an actual adviser like he how he worked with Miandad in cricket but unfortunately, he has none as his mullah wife doesn't count.

Comment

pathetic bowling overall, and even worse is the fielding of this team. It looks like a bunch of stupid idiots than a unified team. Looks like groupings going on in the team probably to take out Sarfraz or something.
                    Kick Hassan Ali out and bring in Junaid Khan in his place.
                    Junaid, Shaheen and Shinwari to bowl. Bring Yasir Shah to replace Shadab/Nawaz.

Why did they take UNFIT boys to AsiaCup anyway ??

Go Main Raha Raheen-e-Sitam Haae Rozgaar
                    Lekin Tere Khayaal Se Ghaafil Nahin Raha

(Ghalib)

Comment

Summary of this match..

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

‏قوم صرف دعائیں کرے گالیوں سے آج تک کوئی نہیں جیتا ، سرفراز
                        Turn the table...
                        Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

Working...
                        X