Aayi mastanon ki toli
    toofan dil mein liye
    toofan dil mein liye
    Zakhmi dilon ka badla chukaane
    Zakhmi dilon ka badla chukaane
    ballebaji dikhaye dikhaye
    ballebaji dikhaye dikhaye
    bhoomipataka, bhoomipataka, bhoomipataka, bhoomipataka
    Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

One good day India gets and Southie loses himself lol
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
      One good day India gets and Southie loses himself lol
      Actually I was commending him on his 50. As I stated earlier, India has had several good and bad day. Two losses were close. One win and one loss was wide margin.

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post

Actually I was commending him on his 50. As I stated earlier, India has had several good and bad day. Two losses were close. One win and one loss was wide margin.

I wouldnt recommend England sending him one-down that too in a test. He scored 50 against India but I doubt if he can repeat it against another team at this position.

India had a good first day but second day not so much. But just like England's tail if they drag it to 300, it'll be very interesting
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

What a great way for English captain to say farewell to Test Cricket. Scored 147 runs in last inning, won the series for England. Now only if they can win the last match as well.

India has a daunting task of chasing 463 runs to win. All odds are it'll end up a draw

Comment

• ehsan
            ehsan commented
            Editing a comment
            India 2/3, draw, I dont think so. it is a shame it will be 4/1 to England they deserved 5/0

This reminds me of shoaib akhter having Tendulkar clean bowled on first ball

Broad to Kohli, OUT, outside off, and Broad has bagged Kohli for a golden duck! Unbelievable scenes! Just dangled a little further outside off than usual, the sort of line that he could have battered through the covers, but he was half-cocked in defence, and India are in tatters now

V Kohli c ?Bairstow b Broad 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

Comment

Another indian enthusiast who claimed India's supremacy all the time had this to say back in 2016 when Pak was visiting England

Sanjay Manjrekar‏Verified account @sanjaymanjrekar
            FollowFollow @sanjaymanjrekar

Fearing the worst with Pakistan batting in English conditions. ECB have been courteous to let them start off at Lord's.

Pakistan killed England in that test

Comment

India was totally down shoulder today. No match... 5 test series not good for them in English conditions. But they r super power of cricket..

Comment

Everything rests on Mohammad Swamy?s ballebaaji

Comment

England won the match but wat fight by the two young boys...

Comment

Baray be-aabroo ho ker....

Southie wut decisions did go against India due to which it had to lose again?

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                      Baray be-aabroo ho ker....

Southie wut decisions did go against India due to which it had to lose again?
                      No decisions. India fought back and lost by nit too wide a margin. Three losses were by 37,about 60, and 80 runs. One loss was wide, one win was wide. 4-1 margin misleading. Better team won.

Comment

• SID_NY
                        SID_NY commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You still found a way to complain or rather appreciate your team. The spirit is commendable

• Southie
                        Southie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        A good performance deserves appreciation. Rahul and Pant our on a good show, which needs to be appreciate, haan ki naa?

This remind me of the 4th test against austraila where PK scored 450 and lost by only 39 runs. What a victory that could have been.....

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstar201 View Post
                        This remind me of the 4th test against austraila where PK scored 450 and lost by only 39 runs. What a victory that could have been.....
                        I didn?t know that. Exactly. We forget that in sports, a good fight ought to be commended. Not always about wins and losses, Moonstar saare

Comment

correct....

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/...h-innings-high

Comment

Working...
                          X