Congratulations to all the Muslims of this world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to all the Muslims of this world

On Moeen Ali?s dismantling of India to win the series for England.

PS this scribe didn?t stick around to see who the MoM was.

PS2 The law decsion against Ishant Sharma zinnias premiere number 9 batsman was the turning point.
    Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Thank you. We appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by booompatakha View Post
      Thank you. We appreciate it.
      Anytime bhoomipataka sahib. Salam alaaikum

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post

PS2 The law decsion against Ishant Sharma zinnias premiere number 9 batsman was the turning point.
        lol. you are blaming on umpire? That too against ishant sharma?
        We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

blame Kohli for asking for a ridiculous review, that was a total waste
          I'm Not The Messiah, I'm A Very Naughty Boy

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

lol. you are blaming on umpire? That too against ishant sharma?
            “India’s premiere number nine batsman Ishant Sharma.” That was supposed to be sarcasm.

Having said that, Bruce Oxenford was in a hurry to get the game over. Both decisions against Sharma and Ashwin showed ball to miss the stumps! In Sharma’s case, it was so obvious. He was on his back foot. Ball rising. Hits top of his thigh. And he is a tall person. Ball went sailing comfortably over. And also missed leg stump.

Indidnt watch the replay of Ashwin dismissal. It looked to miss leg stump comfortably. Confirmed by write up by Andrew Miller

Comment

Originally posted by NavAhmed View Post
              blame Kohli for asking for a ridiculous review, that was a total waste
              I agree. But I don’t understand why that excuses a blatantly poor decision by an umpire. Followed by another blatantly poor decision against Ashwin. When the umpire knows there are no reviews left, it is as if he is using that as an excuse to give the decision he wants to give. Maybe because the umpires record is judged onky by number of successful reviews on decisions he has given. So if no review left, his decisions do not get judged on their merit.

Comment

I've never understood the selection of Ishant Sharma. He is no more than what we call ' 2 paisay ka bowler'. Overall the better team won.
                We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Mera England mahan. Looking forward to 4-1 next week.

Comment

I've never understood the selection of Ishant Sharma. He is no more than what we call ' 2 paisay ka bowler'. Overall the better team won.
                    Yes, England deserved to win the series.

I think Ishant Sharma did his job. The openers were missing in action. And the bottom order waved the white handkerchief far too soon.

Moeen Ali got the ball to turn while Ashwin could not get any purchase. That was the difference at the end.

Allah is great.

Comment

Yes, England deserved to win the series.

I think Ishant Sharma did his job. The openers were missing in action. And the bottom order waved the white handkerchief far too soon.

Moeen Ali got the ball to turn while Ashwin could not get any purchase. That was the difference at the end.

Allah is great.

Well if he got 2 wickets, probably that could have sufficed the expectations. Usually he is below par.

Same goes for your current expert commentator Ajit Agarkar. Never saw him yielding any concrete results. Very ordinary bowling.

But I guess thats what happens after seeing Pakistani pacers achieving above-average speed and swing.

Comment

Well if he got 2 wickets, probably that could have sufficed the expectations. Usually he is below par.

Same goes for your current expert commentator Ajit Agarkar. Never saw him yielding any concrete results. Very ordinary bowling.

But I guess thats what happens after seeing Pakistani pacers achieving above-average speed and swing.
                        The current crop of bowlers are not the past. It was not the Indian pacers that were responsible for the loss. They more than held their own.

Inbekieve India would crush Pakistan head to head now. I truly believe that.

Even in this series, two matches were close that India lost. Yes, the better team won. But the GAO is not that much.

Comment

• ehsan
                          ehsan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Inbekieve India would crush Pakistan head to head now. I truly believe that.

Hazaron khawheishein aisee kay hur khawahish pey dum niklay

correct. The rsult lines doesnt make justie with the fight shwon by indian team. But the same goes for PK team of the past. Many times they were very close for win in Aus or England but than they lost.
                        At the moment I beleive only Kohli is the difference else both teams are very much same...

Comment

• ehsan
                          ehsan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          What fight, below par batting and bowling. India prides itself as the best batting side in the world. They are nothing but home produced flat track bullies.

• Southie
                          Southie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Bhai sahab, England deserved to win the series. And yes, you are correct, India’s batting disappointed. However, the series was closely fought. Two games were very close and the margin was marginal!
                      Working...
                      X