Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India has all 10 wickets intact after day one at Lords

Aug 9-13 at Lords. India vs England.

Game me starts sharply at scheduled time.
    Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

First day washed out. Everyone is expecting a thriller just like 1st test.
    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

India 15for 3. Kohli runs out Pujara in selfish move.

Comment

The batsmen from mars being taught a lesson at Lords. Not every team can be Pakistan and win at lords. But Oh wait where are haters

Comment

Ehsan bhai aaye
          mehfil mein raunak laye
          Ab baari aayi haters ki
          Kahan ho aap, phoenixdesi

Comment

I think it was a very important toss to win for England. Any team batting first would have collapsed like this under these conditions. India got lucky since Englishmen dropped atleast 3-4 catches. They could have gone for 70 something.
            We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

When I saw the name of Ishant Sharma, I knew its England's match. And thats what happened. England is now 357/6 with 250 runs lead after 3rd day. All India can do is to wish for rain and then Kohli to save them

Comment

India probably one seamer short. Yes, it was a bad toss to lose.

Comment

And so it all ended up with a big loss of India. They could hardly make 130 runs in 2nd inning and there is no way it should be acceptable for what's called as the best batting side.

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
                    And so it all ended up with a big loss of India. They could hardly make 130 runs in 2nd inning and there is no way it should be acceptable for what's called as the best batting side.
                    Yes, a very poor performance. Anderson was outstanding. So were the others

Comment

woakas scoring a hundred while all other established names struggling.

Comment

Working...
                      X