SA/SL test series July 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA/SL test series July 2018

What is going on with No. 2 test team. In 3 iniings they scored 126 , 73 and 124 . Loosing first test in 3 days. in the 4th innigns , they are going a bit better with 139/5 but for sure going to loose this series by 2 -0.
    This shows how one team perform better in the bakyard but fall like cards outside./.

Chokers...
    So verily... with every difficulty, there is relief. Al-Quran 94 : 5-6

Comment

Its definitely surprising because SA has a very good domestic structure, they play a lot of international cricket and are very well aware of conditions in SL. I'm guessing they didnt do much homework. Srilankan team has new players, one bowler of them literally destroyed SA's batting lineup. I think they should do better ahead after going through a lot of videos
      We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

They improved in the 4th innings of the series by reaching to 290. Still lost by 199 runs and lost the series by 2-0.
        I believe SA spinners didnt bowled well. They should bowl if not same atleast nearer to the SL bowlers. Once SL batters cross 300 is too much on these pitches. Feel sad for Fast bowlers like Steyn and Philandor on these pitches.

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
          I'm guessing they didnt do much homework.
          They did too much homework. That is why they play well at home only no?
          Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

The South Africa Lead the one day series by 2-0 ?

Elixir Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad

Comment

Working...
            X