Pak Vs Zim ODI series July 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pak Vs Zim ODI series July 2018

Pk open their account in ODI with victory in first ODI ( thanks to unconvincing century by Imam ) , hopefully they will make it 5-0

fakhar on course to his 100

Comment

Well a victory is a victory so good news. But I would like Pakistan to give chances to all young players. They can rest Amir, Malik etc
      We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
        Well a victory is a victory so good news. But I would like Pakistan to give chances to all young players. They can rest Amir, Malik etc
        true

Comment

3rd ODI is also a one sided affair. 4th and 5th , we must test all the bench players.

Comment

Yay to team Sarfraz. Winning by miles. I'm hoping Pakistani ranking goes up now
            We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
              Yay to team Sarfraz. Winning by miles. I'm hoping Pakistani ranking goes up now
              already Pak at 5th place ahead of Australia...

Comment

Th odi
                Pk 290 for 0 in 40 overs. Highest record for 1st wicket. Must go for 400.
                imam lucky to get another 100

Comment

Fakhar going great

Comment

Can fakhar score 200. 168 now

Comment

202 fakhar .... First Pakistani to score 200 in odi

Comment

399. Shud have hit it rather than blocking. Seems he was very tired

Comment

What a day..what a record. Clinical performance by Fakhar.

Need to watch the highlights now

Comment

Great achievement by Fakhar May the team continue to improve

Comment

Also good decision by Sarfraz to let Asif go one-down and swing freely. He needs to get confidence of a regular player.

Comment

Working...
                              X