Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One year Anniversary!!

Last year, what a day it was..

Pakistani cricket's best victory in any final or against India.

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

That was a total crush by a relatively 'newbie' (lesser known players, not comprising of "big heroes") team! Awesome victory, glad to have watched that game.... now Pakistan will be the Champions Trophy winner forever

Comment

I want this shirt..

We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Wat a day it was. Never will forget . Most memorable after 92 wc and Australasia cup miadads sixer

Comment

One of the best videos compiled for CT 2017. The best part is that it covers right from the beginning.

Still remember the thread when Pak lost India in first match. All the typical haters where b!tching Pakistani team and in particular Sarfraz all along.

Click below to watch. It gives me chills.

Comment

lol, noboday on this forum criticised sarfraz on defeat against India in champion trophy.
            btw I heard Sarfraz is being honoured with opportunity to do toss for the match between brazil and costa rica
            Turn the table...
            Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post
              I want this shirt..

My sources tell me this shirt all stocks have been bought by a person to be never see again. It appears he also has bight the copyrights for any photos, images thereof.
              Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post

My sources tell me this shirt all stocks have been bought by a person to be never see again. It appears he also has bight the copyrights for any photos, images thereof.

Comment

Congratulations to Pakistan Team of the Champion Trophy Winning .. Anniversary ...
                  Elixir Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad

Comment

Working...
                  X