Pak vs Scotland t20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more batting power in one days.
    even though shoaib's performance before recent years' comeback was worse, he still ok even if you add up his previous years performance to make him look bad as he is not on anchor role.
    end wohi, kia huwa khud tulla hai, kiptaani to achi krta hai na
    Turn the table...
    Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstar201 View Post

so in post #24 u mean to say that shoaib was more consistent than our tulla baz captain. not is.

as for avg. any one having slight understanding of cricket will see that the avg is high due to no. of notouts rather than more runs.
      bhai aap cricket guru na bano. If a player get out less often and his strike is better, and other player gets out more often despite having low strike rate, who is better? if Sarfaz was getting out while keeping his strike rate better then you can argue but his strike is not better than shoaib let alone talking about getting out more often
      so in ur opinion considering the recent record , why malik is more consistent than sarfraz.
      pl. bear in mind that shoaib is playing as pure batter while sarfraz is playing as w/k batsman.
      We need more batting power in one days and test. jab merit ki bat aaye aus/eng se compare krtay ho. Jab sarfraz ki captaincy ho to captain appoint honay se pehlay osay dhoni se compare krtay ho, jab captain to kehtay ho oos pe batting zimmedari hi nae. wah. aur sath eng/aus wala merit bhool jatay ho
      over all Sarfraz has played 48 matches at avg. of 29.62 , st rate 129 , 3 MOM
      while malik over all has 103 matches avg. 32 and strick rate 122.9 , 4 MOM

So over all I dont see much difference in both even though sarfraz is doing keeping and captaining both while shoaib is only playing as batter.
      Even though shoaib's performance before recent years' comeback was worse, he still ok even if you add up his previous years performance to make him look bad as he is not on anchor role.
      Turn the table...

Comment

It is not a matter of being cricket guru. Off course I have my own opinion which differs from urs.
        I try to support my pov with stats as u raise questions on sarfraz consistency. I presented most recent stats of 2018. But u ignore and compare 2017 data.
        when I present complete career stats than again show in is ok but sarfraz is not ok. If shosibs stats in early days of ur career were worst than he shud have been dropped as per logic. Same as u want sarfraz to be dropped.

jab ankhon par taasub ki patti bandhi ho to aisa hi hota hey.

Comment

jab daleel se bat na bany to tuassab wala argument to kam aa hi jata hai na
          hanji ye tuassab hi to hai jo kehta tha, sarfraz can open, jab captain bana to kehtay osay to batting aati hi nae
          Turn the table...

Comment

Itni saari daleelain to de di bhai sahb . ab to devaar se sar marne ka dil chah raha hey. Argument started when u called shoaib much more consistent than tullebaz Sarfraz . When I presented 2018 record which shows both are at same level than u diverted to 2017 stats . Does it makes any sense .
            When I present total record which also shows them at same level again it is not acceptable to u. You want to choose some specific good year of one player and want to compare some bad years of other.

All rehm furmain

Comment

^ read post # 32 again.
              saari dunya main, captains se batting expections hoti hain agr wo wicket keeper b ho to. yahan captain pe tanqeed kro to keeranchi walon ko lissani tuassab nazar ana shuru ho jata hai. jyala logic, kia huwa batting nae aati, kaptani to achi krta hai na.
              Turn the table...

Comment

To bhai mere batting statistics hi to likhe hain main ne. When u make malik as bench mark and i give data showing that sarfraz is not away from the bench mark then why to criticize.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstar201 View Post
                  To bhai mere batting statistics hi to likhe hain main ne. When u make malik as bench mark and i give data showing that sarfraz is not away from the bench mark then why to criticize.
                  yehi to bachon wali aadat hai aap logon ki. har captain ko yaha criticise kia gya hai, misbah ho, azhar ho, afridi ho ya younis. aik aap logon ka ladla kuch zayada he sensitive ha.
                  Turn the table...

Comment

Originally posted by ajazali View Post
                    yehi to bachon wali aadat hai aap logon ki. har captain ko yaha criticise kia gya hai, misbah ho, azhar ho, afridi ho ya younis. aik aap logon ka ladla kuch zayada he sensitive ha.
                    Criticize karain magar with some basis. Your basis that tull baz captain is not consistent compare to Shoaib mlaik has been proved wrong with stats but u will not accept it.
                    IF sarfraz drops catches and not scoring runs as per the normal PK player who deserve place in the team than sure I will criticize.
                    Your problem is u shoot a statement with out any basis and when you cannot defend it , you start shifting the topic from one point to another.
                    At the moment Sarfraz is the most suitbale player to captain the side in test and ODI . I had the same opinion about misbah for his most of the tenure.... ( though he was not from KHI ) Magar jab aakhon par patti bandhi ho to sirif sarfraz ki support nazar aati hey , misbah ki support ya afridi par critisizm nahi nazar aata ( acc. to afridi he is also a krachiate )

Comment

^lol,
                      read post # 32
                      Turn the table...

Comment

Working...
                      X