Which Invader do you dislike most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will tell you what muslim rulers and warriors in sub-continent i like

I like Mohammad bin Qasim because he brought Islam and hence civilization to the uncivilized hindus in sub-continent.

I like Sultan Mehmood Ghaznavi because he fuc*ed a million hindu cu*ts at Somnath

I like Aurangzeb because he comprehensively destroyed the hindus and crushed the sikhs

I like Abdali because he descended towards bha-rat from the HINDU KUSH

I like Shahabuddin Ghauri because he defeated Prithviraj Chauhan

Comment

But non-analog bobby, if Mohammad bin Qasim brought Islam and there were uncivilized hindus before that, its most likely your forefathers were uncivilized hindus as well. No?
      We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by bobby digital View Post
        I will tell you what muslim rulers and warriors in sub-continent i like

I like Mohammad bin Qasim because he brought Islam and hence civilization to the uncivilized hindus in sub-continent.

I like Sultan Mehmood Ghaznavi because he fuc*ed a million hindu cu*ts at Somnath

I like Aurangzeb because he comprehensively destroyed the hindus and crushed the sikhs

I like Abdali because he descended towards bha-rat from the HINDU KUSH

I like Shahabuddin Ghauri because he defeated Prithviraj Chauhan

What?s with Pakistanis taking pride in foreign invaders? Those awful Hindus and other non-Muslims were our forefathers and there was nothing uncivilized about them. Hell, the polytheistic Indus River Valley Civilization was mostly centered in Pakistan and it was a pretty advanced society.

Comment

I dislike Nadir Shah the most. came, massacred many, looted and went back
          Last edited by kchughtai; 1 week ago.
          Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Poverty, Prejudice, Superstition, Illiteracy and Class separation and Neglect! when these Invaders take hold of a Society! then any Foreign Invader is a Blessing!
            We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are!

Comment

I dislike the Arjuna for massacaring the Samsaptaka
              I dislike Bhima for insulting Karna in bhari sabha when the latter challenged Arjuna
              I dislike Drona for demanding Ekalavya?s index finger
              I dislike Rama for killing Bali by shooting him from behind
              I dislike Krishna for asking Arjuna to cut off the arms of Bhurisravas from behind
              I dislike the fact I don?t know what is the topic and subject matter of this thread
              Above all, I dislike the fact you ar hurting Bhoomipataka?s sensibilities
              Why isn't the Dividend story among the featured threads?

Comment

Sikandar Butshikin, Tamerlane, and Babur.

Comment

Working...
                X