X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Historical Places of the Subcontinent

^ nice
    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by marwati View Post
      Thats not true , during 1335-1521 Afghanistan was under timurids. Samma itself was under tuqlaq dynasty.
      The borders kept on changing, I was basing my opinion on the map that I shared above of sindh.
      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." Albert Einstein

Comment

Excavation at Buddhist site near capital to begin after Eid - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Comment

Harking back: Exquisite Naulakha Pavilion and its amazing origins - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Comment

There are so many historical places in sub-continent as it is a combination of different nations such as Hindu Ruler, Muslim Rulers, British Rulers and many other foreign rulers and every ruler construct its own historic buildings and monuments such as Dehli Fort, Taj Mahal, Lahore Fort and many others places.

Comment

Working...
            X