Cosplay Culture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosplay Culture

I have viewed time to time cosplay pictures on net.

I looked for definition of cosplay and it more and less the practice of dressing up as a character from a movie, book, or video game.

It is whole new world, culture.... hobby. I feel proud of Maula Jatt...desi cosplay character.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	833a9fa54bfc47408093a5aa9bda2410--poster-art-comic-book.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	15022955

Re: Cosplay Culture

I would have never thought the word "cosplay" being submitted in a post on this forum, but here we are. I think it would be cool to see cosplays of desi characters.

Comment

My favorite "brown" character is from an Anime called Full Metal Alchemist..the character "scar" is from Ishvale (which is pretty much like made up war torn brown country.... like Syria, Northern Pakistan/Afghan)

Name:	a7df6d5c20cd5eb62f129e91865bedea.jpg
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	15007004
      omae wa mou shindeiru

Comment

Originally posted by NaanGuard View Post
        My favorite "brown" character is from an Anime called Full Metal Alchemist..the character "scar" is from Ishvale (which is pretty much like made up war torn brown country.... like Syria, Northern Pakistan/Afghan)
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]72955[/ATTACH]
        I'm about to continue this trend and add that one of my favorite "brown" characters from anime is Anthy Himemiya from Revolutionary Girl Utena

Comment

Who has been to Cons here?
          We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

Originally posted by IsaidwhatIsaid View Post
            I'm about to continue this trend and add that one of my favorite "brown" characters from anime is Anthy Himemiya from Revolutionary Girl Utena

Wow its an oldie...came out around GTO time....interesting..what do you like about her?
            omae wa mou shindeiru

Comment

Originally posted by SID_NY View Post

Soo...time to spill my guts...I'm a closet anime fan..I've watched around 400+ series...but I never in a million years will go to a con..
              omae wa mou shindeiru

Comment

Wow its an oldie...came out around GTO time....interesting..what do you like about her?
                It's been a while since I've seen this show (I should rewatch it some time) but I do remember Anthy being a really complex and multi-faceted character. She encompassed both a "good" and "bad" role without being a caricature in either category. Of course, I also like her design lmao. I'm gonna stop here before I weeb out too much.

Comment

I'm with NaanGuard....I watch anime and sometimes read manga but I don't know if I would want to go to a con lmao.

Comment

Soo...time to spill my guts...I'm a closet anime fan..I've watched around 400+ series...but I never in a million years will go to a con..
                    Originally posted by IsaidwhatIsaid View Post
                    I'm with NaanGuard....I watch anime and sometimes read manga but I don't know if I would want to go to a con lmao.
                    why not? You dont have to be a cosplayer or costumed to be in one
                    We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star." -- Stephen Hawking

Comment

why not? You dont have to be a cosplayer or costumed to be in one
                      Oh, I know about that. Despite the fact that I've been watching anime and reading manga for more or less a decade, I just cannot come to terms with being...being an anime fan.

Comment

Dude I can't stand weebos. Roomed with some last year, they're so annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by third string View Post
                          Dude I can't stand weebos. Roomed with some last year, they're so annoying.

Was it their giant Waifu pillow or the constant random japanese words?
                          omae wa mou shindeiru

Comment

Name:	iTQ0H5Y7W4qUmzo_fCiRG5Xv2LTB3N7JMcj1lGj5SGQ.png
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	15007006
                            omae wa mou shindeiru

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72958[/ATTACH]
                              Imagine being the Islamic expert who came across this question.

Comment

Working...
                              X