Results 1 to 1 of 1
Oct 1st, 2010, 08:51 PM #1----
Given that Faisalabad is the third largest city in Pakistan. It does not get alot of attention that other cities get. Anyone would like to add the places they have visited in Faisalabad add them here.
1. Faisalabad Clock Tower and the Eight Bazaars
2. Kohinoor One Shopping Mall
3. D-Ground Shopping Area
4. Iqbal Stadium - Famous for its cricket matches.
5. Sindbad and Funland near the stadium
6. Faisalabad Hockey Stadium
7. Metro Shopping Complex on the way to the motorway
8. Chinab Club
9. Rex City
10. Jinnah Gardens locally known as Company Bagh.
By queen_24 in forum Travel & TourismReplies: 44Last Post: Nov 2nd, 2012, 01:26 PM
By sheeny in forum Bazaar TalkReplies: 2Last Post: Oct 26th, 2009, 07:46 AM
By ShiNoO in forum Travel & TourismReplies: 34Last Post: Oct 14th, 2004, 06:04 PM
By FlameZz in forum Media (formerly images central, voice, audio & video galleries)Replies: 24Last Post: Jun 4th, 2002, 11:32 AM