• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Results 73 to 83 of 83
    1. #73
      Sociology
      ----
       

      ajazali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 6, 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      7,062
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      15
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by IsaidwhatIsaid View Post
      "Baseless phrases" is what you have to support your claims.
      These threads are clear evidence. You claim to believe God doesn't exit yet obsessed with discussing these things and could not help...
      Turn the table...
      Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

    2. #74
      Never Give in!
      ----
       

      SindSagar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 9, 2006
      Location
      Northern Hemispere
      Posts
      4,406
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by ajazali View Post
      Let US not forget all them cases of sexual harassment!

      coming to light lately this young lady Natalie Portman thought it was:

      Natalie Portman said sexual harassment is so common in Hollywood that she used to think it was "part of the process"
      How Sad what the young girls have to go through also take the example of the US Girls Gymnastics Team were sexaully abused!
      I say love, it is a flower, and you, it's only seed!

    3. #75

      High
       

      IsaidwhatIsaid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 13, 2017
      Location
      The South
      Posts
      232
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by ajazali View Post
      Stats are funny lol. Dont know waht to call it, willful ignorance or height of shamelessness.
      More proof you have nothing of substance to say LMFAO

    4. #76

      High
       

      IsaidwhatIsaid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 13, 2017
      Location
      The South
      Posts
      232
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by ajazali View Post
      These threads are clear evidence. You claim to believe God doesn't exit yet obsessed with discussing these things and could not help...
      I am "obsessed" with discussing this issue because fundamentalist religious folk are f*cking up our community.

    5. #77

      High
       

      IsaidwhatIsaid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 13, 2017
      Location
      The South
      Posts
      232
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by ajazali View Post
      Well, an evidence of panic among disbelievers is these threads. They have no purpose just trying to cope up with anxiety
      No, girlie. We like to critique religion and its role in our community/society. You lot cannot cough up a good argument and like to think you are cool, calm and composed when you are obviously not.

    6. #78
      Sociology
      ----
       

      ajazali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 6, 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      7,062
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      15
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by IsaidwhatIsaid View Post
      More proof you have nothing of substance to say LMFAO
      Your restless soul is another evidence. You cannot help and obsessed as hell
      Turn the table...
      Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

    7. #79
      Sociology
      ----
       

      ajazali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 6, 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      7,062
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      15
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by IsaidwhatIsaid View Post
      No, girlie. We like to critique religion and its role in our community/society. You lot cannot cough up a good argument and like to think you are cool, calm and composed when you are obviously not.
      what you like is actually fear, obsession and restlessness. When you are told facts you just keep ignoring and posting fake links to defend.
      I quoted stats from the link i posted and you could not get anything from the link you posted as excuse
      Now the question you will ignore is what is the reason you dont want any role of religion in society?
      Last edited by ajazali; 1 Day Ago at 01:08 PM.
      Turn the table...
      Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

    8. #80

      High
       

      IsaidwhatIsaid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 13, 2017
      Location
      The South
      Posts
      232
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by ajazali View Post
      what you like is actually fear, obsession and restlessness. When you are told facts you just keep ignoring and posting fake links to defend.
      I quoted stats from the link i posted and you could not get anything from the link you posted as excuse
      Now the question you will ignore is what is the reason you dont want any role of religion in society?
      People like you are truly delusional if you think it is us that are "fearful" "obsessive" and "restless."
      No, dumbass. I do not post "fake links." Just cause you do not like what those links have to say does not mean those are "fake links" lmfao how pathetic. I didn't even dispute the statistics you gave, I just proved that the "links" I provided were better since they did an overall look comparing several countries. Unlike you, I do not call things "fake" just cause I do not like them. I do not want religion to be completely exterminated from society, it simply should not cloud the judgment of people when it comes to progressing as a group. I do not see how anyone can look at the Muslim world today and think to themselves that religion and how it being utilized did not contribute to its condition.

    9. #81

      High
       

      IsaidwhatIsaid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 13, 2017
      Location
      The South
      Posts
      232
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by ajazali View Post
      Your restless soul is another evidence. You cannot help and obsessed as hell
      What about my soul is "restless"? If it is, what is it evidence of? It is you frothing at the mouth when you reply to me and pulling up idiotic points to try to make yourself look like the cool, calm, and collected one. The delusion in you is real sis.

    10. #82
      Sociology
      ----
       

      ajazali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 6, 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      7,062
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      15
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by IsaidwhatIsaid View Post
      What about my soul is "restless"? If it is, what is it evidence of? It is you frothing at the mouth when you reply to me and pulling up idiotic points to try to make yourself look like the cool, calm, and collected one. The delusion in you is real sis.
      There is something that distinguishes living beings from non living. Well we have discussed this point with other posters as well but logic is something your mind cannot possess. That is the reason you resort to personal attacks in every other post. Infact most if atheists do this while discussing things especially when they find it hard to to argue something. As someone said slander is the tool of looser.
      So for you if you believe there is nothing that distinguish living and non living then for such an idiot I would say 'you restless conscious', is that ok?
      Turn the table...
      Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.

    11. #83
      Sociology
      ----
       

      ajazali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 6, 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      7,062
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      15
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by IsaidwhatIsaid View Post
      People like you are truly delusional if you think it is us that are "fearful" "obsessive" and "restless."
      No, dumbass. I do not post "fake links." Just cause you do not like what those links have to say does not mean those are "fake links" lmfao how pathetic. I didn't even dispute the statistics you gave, I just proved that the "links" I provided were better since they did an overall look comparing several countries. Unlike you, I do not call things "fake" just cause I do not like them. I do not want religion to be completely exterminated from society, it simply should not cloud the judgment of people when it comes to progressing as a group. I do not see how anyone can look at the Muslim world today and think to themselves that religion and how it being utilized did not contribute to its condition.
      Lol that was fake as you could not quote anything form those links
      Interestingly, you started it as if you wanted to trap or distract me but now finding it hard to avoid the very same discussion.
      restless soul
      Turn the table...
      Sun to sahi jahan main hai tera fasana kya.


    Similar Threads

    1. sins and fate
      By tweety_pie in forum Religion & Philosophy
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Aug 21st, 2007, 05:37 PM
    2. Share ur Sins...
      By Bad Boy in forum GupShup CafeŽ
      Replies: 22
      Last Post: Jul 10th, 2005, 06:07 AM
    3. SINS !!!
      By Sadiaa in forum Religion & Philosophy
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: Jun 25th, 2001, 11:17 PM
    4. Sins....
      By Momin*Muslimah in forum Religion & Philosophy
      Replies: 11
      Last Post: May 3rd, 2001, 04:13 PM
    5. The colour of sins
      By khan_sahib in forum Media
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Jan 27th, 2001, 05:24 AM