Results 1 to 3 of 3
Dec 9th, 2000 #1----
Hadith of Prophet(P.B.U.H):
The one who disdains the prayers will receive fifteen punishments from Allah. Six punishments in lifetime, three while dying, three in the grave and three on the Day of Judgement.
The six punishments of life:
1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)
2. Allah does not accept his plea(Du'aa)
3. Allah erases the features of good people from his face.
4. He will be detested by all creatures on earth.
5. Allah does not award him for his good deeds.(No thawab)
6. He will not be included in the Du'aa of good people.
The three punishments while Dying:
1. He dies humiliated.
2. He dies hungry.
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will still be thirsty.
The three punishments in the Grave:
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3. Allah sets on him a snake called "the brave","the bold" which hits him from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer,from the afternoon
until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.
The three punishments on the Day of Judgement:
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall down.
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.
Note: If you get this copy,please make copies of it and distribute them among all muslims. You will be earning a Reward as well as helping to show your brother the Right Path. May Allah(swt) give guidance to all of us.
This really scared moi to death and missing namaaz seems so innocent..........
Dec 9th, 2000 #2Mem Sahib----
Dec 10th, 2000 #3----
let me remind you to plz forward this to all muslims you know as it will help them and yourself!
May Allah show us the right path
THE PATH OF QURAN AND SUNNAH!
By Let Uz Chat in forum Religion & PhilosophyReplies: 11Last Post: Jul 16th, 2013, 05:13 AM
By coccoo in forum Parenting, Household Affairs and Cuisine cornerReplies: 48Last Post: Oct 30th, 2009, 04:01 PM
By Furqan in forum Religion & PhilosophyReplies: 20Last Post: Mar 27th, 2004, 01:17 PM
By palimans in forum Religion & PhilosophyReplies: 6Last Post: Jan 15th, 2002, 07:25 PM
By farazrafi in forum MediaReplies: 12Last Post: May 11th, 2001, 04:27 PM