Results 1 to 10 of 10
Aug 23rd, 2005, 07:45 AM #1----
- Join Date
- Sep 15, 1999
- Post Thanks / Like
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Muslims only - are requested to answer please (Sunni and Shia’t)
I am used to watch QTV regularly; I like it all but mostly I watch Dr. Israar Ahemd, Dr. Zakir Naik, Dr. Malik (Shaheed), but almost all programs are my most favorite …
Talking about one Program ‘Isitakhaara Pareshani say Chutkaara’…this is one most precious program, the way Molana Bashir is helping people is wonderful, he does istikhaara online and give advices / wazaif to recite which are always Quranic Verses.
He always tell people to do wazeefa after Fajar namaz … that means he is keenly pushing people to Pray Fajar Namaz…and then following Namaz…
(This is a polite way to track those people in a straight line… he also advices people to keep them away from dreadful things, prohibited in Islam)
Watching this show daily, It seems a daily life problem now a days, people are getting involved more often in black magic business and sifli stuff more… and innocent people are their targets… theses innocents are only suffering and losing stuff.
My questions are:
- How one individual can perform this type if Istikhaara? (If it is possible)
- How to protect our self from being Nazar(ified), Jadu(ified) etc?
- If some one is already under the attack of Jadu, sifli, etc, how to know about it? and
- How to cure?
I want clarification from Quran and Sunna’t please …
Thanks in advance...
Last edited by Dada Abbaa; Aug 23rd, 2005 at 09:18 AM.Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...
Aug 23rd, 2005, 09:31 AM #2----
i also want clarification of these terms ...
as far as jadu is concern .. i believe in it .. bcz once it has been done Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ...
but wat is Tona , Nazar & bandish
Q1 = these terms r in Quran
Q2 = How ppl do that
Q3 = wat r there symptoms
Q4 = How 2 get rid of themMac Pro (16 cores / Late 2010) with 27" LED cinema display | 15" Mac book pro (early 2011) | iPhone 4 (16GB) | Apple TV 2
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:59 AM #3----
There is this islamic website answer all of your question about anything,www.askimam.com
you probably dont even have ask them some people had already asked and go find out your answer, this website is really useful.
Aug 24th, 2005, 03:38 PM #4----
- Join Date
- Aug 15, 2002
- Post Thanks / Like
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Any Muslim can perform Istikhara on his/her own.
Here's the method: How to pray istikhaarah
It has well known that we should recite the last thee surahs of the Quran to protect ourselves from the evil eye and other harm. In addition, reciting the last two verses of Surah Baqarah before going to bed are also recommended as well as ayatul-Kursi.
Here are the details: Prescribed means of warding off sihr (witchcraft) before it happens
In the event that you are afflicted by the evil eye, you should use the treatments recommended in sharee’ah, which are:
1 – Reciting ruqyah. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “There is no ruqyah except in the case of the evil eye or fever.” al-Tirmidhi, 2057; Abu Dawood, 3884. Jibreel used to do ruqyah for the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and say, “ Bismillaahi arqeeka min kulli shay’in yu’dheeka, min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasid Allaahu yashfeek, bismillaahi arqeek (In the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you, from everything that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye may Allaah heal you, in the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you).”
2 – Asking the person who has put the evil eye on another to wash, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) commanded ‘Aamir ibn Rabee’ah to do in the hadeeth quoted above. Then the water should be poured over the one who has been afflicted.
With regard to taking his waste, such as his urine and stools, there is no basis for doing so; the same applies to taking any of his belongings. Rather what is narrated is that which is mentioned above, washing his limbs and washing inside his garment, or likewise washing inside his headgear and garments. And Allaah knows best.
There is nothing wrong with taking precautions against the evil eye before it happens, and this does not contradict the idea of tawakkul (putting one's trust in Allaah). In fact this is tawakkul, because tawakkul means putting one’s trust in Allaah whilst also implementing the means that have been permitted or enjoined. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to seek refuge for al-Hasan and al-Husayn and say: U’eedhukuma bi kalimaat Allaah al-taammati min kulli shaytaanin wa haammah wa min kulli ‘aynin laammah (I seek refuge for you both in the perfect words of Allaah, from every devil and every poisonous reptile, and from every evil eye).’” Al-Tirmidhi, 2060; Abu Dawood, 4737. And he would say, “Thus Ibraaheem used to seek refuge with Allaah for Ishaaq and Ismaa’eel, peace be upon them both.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3371.
Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 2/117, 118
Dec 9th, 2009, 09:34 AM #5----
SYMPTONS OF BLACK MAGIC;
asslam o alkum
friend now i am going to tell you the symptoms of black magic.
if you have any of these symptons then you are also suffering from black magic.
1) if some one sees motion or urine in his dream or see himself in bathroom or with the motion attached to his body, see himself/herself in unhygenic condition.
3) the whole body is in pain.
4) the one wishes or wants to have sex.
5) back-ache or has pain in kidneys
6) smelly fats.
7) feels like the body is on fire.
8) the whole body remains hot and so does the mouth.
9) eyes remain red and feels irritation in eyes.
10) you feel to go to the bathroom after a little while for urine and motion.
11) fast heat beats.
12) diffuculty in breathing and have chest pain.
13) become irritant.
14) face complexion changes and becomes darker day by day. the more worse the magic is the more your complexion will become darker.
15) feel pain in stomach and you will be having diarrhea like stiuation.
16) pimples appear on the face.
17) face becomes terrible no attraction left in the face.
18) feeling anxiety.
19) becomes impatient.
20) you have all the happiness in life but still you don’t feel happy.
21) what ever you eat you feel hungry again in about an hour and a half.
22) you don’t wish to offer prayer and day by day you go away from religion.
23) alwayz you have throat problem and the voice qulaity is also affected.
24) get scared in dreams. sometimes sees snakes, spiders, lizards, and cockroches in dream.
25) you have fear in your heart.
26) feels like some one injecting pins in body.
27) get pain in stomach and feel nausia.
28) become lazy. and sleep for longer durations.
29) you forget where you put things and spend rest of the day in finding. in money transactions give more money.
30) starts hating your self.
31 - seeing blue or pink dots or seeing funny lines
32 - feeling tired without any reason
33 - by reading or hearing the quran do you get pain in your body
34 - feeling sick and hot
35 - always having a erection
37 - hands and feet turn swollen
38 - spots on the head
39 - strong smell in your urine
40 - when you cook a lot does a bad smell come
41 - body feels cold
42 - pain in the feet
43 - seeing dogs and dead people as well as ants in your dream
44 - going skinny day by day
45 - taking medicine which works at the beginning then starts giving you more problems
46 - seeing a women and man having sex meaning a wet dream
47 - body head and shoulders feeling heavy
48 - getting marks on your body
49 - body feels weak for no reason
50 - feeling dizzy and blacked out
51 - getting red spots on the body
52 - on hearing the azan you run away and you hate the azan
different types of magic has different symptions. but the one i wrote before are also present. now this is upon the magician what sort of pain he wants to give to the vicitim. for example if magician wants to make some girl disrespectful in society and wants to make her parents ashamed in society. then he will do that kind of magic that increses her sex apeal and then starts controlling her mind with his magic. he will do such magic that makes her heart willing to do sex. he will make her body hot so that she becomes hot. he will do such magic that makes her stop thinking then do this that she will be away from offering prayers and quran because offering prayers and reciting quran breaks magic.
this is the magic of sex this is mainly done coz of jealousy, in this kind of situation the girls mind stops working the only thought she has in mind is having sex and she doesn’t know what is happening with her she alwayz thinks about this and atlast she does this with someone. this is the magic of sex.
many people said this quran cant break magic and they think only another reverse magic can stop it. if someones magic is not breaking then there must be a reason behind this and that is also not compulsulory that every kind of magic can break only by reciting 4 qul. doctors don’t use same/one medicines to cure different diseses same is in this case we need to find the symptons and then find out what kind of magic has been cast on the victim. different surahs are used to cut different magics each surah has its own uses 4 qul not alwayz cut each type of magic.
remember me in your prayers.
Dec 9th, 2009, 09:35 AM #6----
[SIZE=4]Types of Black Magic and their detail
AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM
Following are the types of black magic
a complete amil and magician can do almost anything with the help of his black magic art, except for escaping death and bringing the dead back to life.
Following are the types.
1. seperation between husband and wife. with this he can break a home and destroy somebody's married happy life.
2. Wife hating her husband upon seeing his face. in this type of magic, when a wife looks at her husband she feels angry and thus they both live a miserable life.
3. having a headache all the time. this too is a sign of magic and the victim feels pain in the head all the time.
4. having throat infection all the time. one feels pain and cant speak, the voice seems to have stopped in the throat.
5. difficulty in breathing. it is a type of sifly magic. one cant breath easily. he feels suffocation.
6. making someone deaf. he cant hear things. and he feels pain in his ears.
7. women get periods before the proper time and she cant get close to her husband. this too is done through magic.
8. pain in the entire body. there is pain in the whole body and sometimes its too much in both the legs or in the backbone. one feels its weakness but its magic.
9. making someone blind. a magician can make one blind with magic and his sight is lost.
10. pain in the teeth and decay in the teeth and blood from the teeth. this too is done with magic.
11. making the heart beat faster than it should be. the heart beat is made faster with magic. one feels its some disease but its not.
12. one remains sick all the time. having fever. and remains weak.
13. head spinning. it too is done through magic. one is made dizzy.
14. one loses his memory. he cant remember anything for long.
15. the brain does not work properly. one wants to do one thing and something else is done. his brain does not work properly.
16. one does not feel like doing anything. his heart wants to run away from things. he does not take interest in his work.
17. making astray. someone is made astray and derailed.
18. making one habitual of smoking cigerette and hash.
19. making one habitual of drinking.
20. making one long for having sex. or making one enter into prostitution.
21. making one hate religion, and the holy book and the creator.
22. making one dreamless.
23. making a woman a prostitute.
24. giving stomach aches.
25. giving acidity and pain in the chest.
26. creating problem in the liver. Liver is an important organ in the human body, so some people when they want to destroy someone will cast spells on that victim to harm his liver.
27. The wife sees the husband’s face as swine or a dog, he appears to her as a swine or a dog. This too is done with the help of magic to create problems in someone’s life.
28. Making a man gay. A man cannot get physically involved with anyone when this spell is cast upon him because he becomes useless.
29. Magic using voodoo dolls. This too is a very harmful form of magic. And the victims doll is made and pins are stick into it and the spell is cast upon it.
30. Children weaken and die. In this type of magic, the child becomes severly weak and then his condition deteriorates day by day and then eventually dies.
31. A woman loses her child during pregnancy. The child is killed inside the womb befor he is born. This too can be done using black magic.
32. Making the cattle sick using magic. Magic on animals.
33. The animals don’t give milk and remain sick. This too is done using black magic.
34. Men start hating women. A husband is made to hate his wife.
35. Girls don’t get proposals anymore. In this type of magic, the girl that this magic is cast upon, does not get any proposals for marriage.
36. Pain in the bones and joints. Arthritis.
37. a woman is made to hate men and she does not feel like getting close to them, as in sex with her husband, she does not like it.
38. Making the face look ugly. A woman is made to look ugly and people think she looks like a whitch.
39. Making a woman infertile. In this magic a woman is made infertile and she cant have any children.
40. Making the rizq/earnings less. A person is financially made weak.
41. Destroying someone’s home. Disturbing the peace of somebody’s home and leaving it all destroyed and messed up.
42. making someone suffer from an incurable disease.
43. disgracing a woman in her husband’s eyes.
44. Making a husband suspect his wife. This creates problems in their life.
45. Snatching someone’s job or disgracing him and lowering his position.
46. Getting a woman divorced.
47. Making the rich into poor. A rich person’s riches are taken away with black magic.
48. making someone live in exile.
49. Making someone full of anger. With this magic a person remains angry all the time.
50. women feel pain in ribs and chest.
51. OKDAM zikar, it is that type of magic which when going to someone’s home for a proposal, it is cast upon them and the girl’s family then keep talking about the boy’s family for months.
52. making someone fall in love.
53. putting fear of the unknown in someone’s heart.
54.Khamol magic. Making someone weak and lazy. That he doesn’t feel like doing anything.
55. MIRGI fits. Epilepsy. A person is made to suffer Epilepsy.
56. magic with which a person is made to suffer LAQWA. Bell’s palsy.
57. Seher AL MAFLOJ, paralysis. A person is made paralyzed, either in some parts of the body or all over.
58. Seher Kabos. One feels sleepy all the time.
59. head spinning and feeling dizzy and blackout in front of the eyes.
60. Stopping nikkah for someone. Bandish of nikkah. It is cast right at the time of nikkah.
61. Surat anzal. A man is faced with this problem and he does not get cured.
62. Periods are stopped, menopause even before its time.
63. Magic of insanity. A person is made completely insane. He does not remain in his senses.
64. masan is that type of magic which is cast upon kids. In this type of magic, the ash left from the burnt hindu dead bodies is put in some food for kids to eat.
Remember me in your prayers.
Dec 9th, 2009, 09:37 AM #7----
[SIZE=4]Breaking black magic with the help of Quran
AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM
If someone is suffering from "black magic" or some amel or magician has told him so, or he has been told about it in his dream, so he should do as follows:
This spell is to be performed by the victim of the magic himself.
First of all, recite darood 3 times, and then recite sura-e-yasin’s following verses, i.e., 8 to 9.
[/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا فِي أَعْنَاقِهِمْ أَغْلَالًا فَهِيَ إِلَى الْأَذْقَانِ فَهُم مُّقْمَحُونَ ﴿٨﴾
وَجَعَلْنَا مِن بَيْنِ أَيْدِيهِمْ سَدًّا وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِمْ سَدًّا فَأَغْشَيْنَاهُمْ فَهُمْ لَا يُبْصِرُونَ ﴿٩﴾
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=4]Recite them 41 times and in the end recite darood 3 times, and then blow it on your hands and then rub your hands over your whole body. Inshallah you will be cured in 11 days. This process is to be performed after "Fajir" prayer, for 11 days, continuously. If there is a break in the process, then do it after "zuhar" prayer.
Remember me in your prayers[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2].
Dec 9th, 2009, 09:50 AM #8----
[SIZE=4]To find out hidden black magic with the help of Quran
As salamu allaiqum
If someone has cast black magic on you . and you want to find out where they have hidden that taveez/talisman and finding the name of that person, then it is possible with the help of the Quran. because sometimes when the magician is casting black magic on someone, he/she hides the taveez either in the graveyard or with the help of his mokel, in the home of that person or in the door step of that victim's home. I will tell you how to dig out the hidden magic talisman.
This is the procedure.
1. recite sura-e-kosar. the victim should recite it him/herself. he will know where the talisman is hidden. when you find the talisman, dig it out and dispose it off in some running water body.
2. The 2nd procedure is to recite darood 11 times before and after sura-e-nas 41 times, and blow it on yourself, and ask Allah to show you where that black magic talisman is hidden. You will see it in your dream. Then go dig it out and dispose it off in some running water body.
Remember me in your prayers.
Dec 11th, 2009, 06:27 AM #9----
i want to know if some1 else can cure the black magic for the victim
my friend got married 2 yrs back
for the 1st month of their marriage everything was good
but after that things started to go down hill her husband did not treat her with respect he did not do anythings that a husband should do like have sexual intercourse wid her he blamed her for everything like there is something wrong wid her
and now he has runaway
can any1 plz tel me if some1 has done jadoo on him
if yes can the wife cure it for her husband
lookin forward 2 ur repliez
Oct 25th, 2010, 09:52 AM #10----
By teelobhain in forum Religion & PhilosophyReplies: 3Last Post: Feb 20th, 2011, 10:50 AM
By Reha in forum Religion & PhilosophyReplies: 11Last Post: Dec 9th, 2010, 01:12 PM
By KAKA-ATOM-BUM in forum GupShup Cafe´ (and formerly General forum)Replies: 45Last Post: Dec 17th, 2009, 06:00 AM
By Jhatphat in forum Religion & PhilosophyReplies: 0Last Post: May 5th, 2008, 11:53 AM
By paki maryam in forum Showbiz Pakistan , Bollywood & World EntertainmentReplies: 6Last Post: Apr 20th, 2005, 11:25 PM