• Accomplished
  • Aggravated
  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Anxious
  • Apathetic
  • Artistic
  • Awake
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Blank
  • Bored
  • Bouncy
  • Busy
  • Calm
  • Cheerful
  • Chipper
  • Cold
  • Complacent
  • Confused
  • Contemplative
  • Content
  • Cranky
  • Crappy
  • Crazy
  • Creative
  • Crushed
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Depressed
  • Determined
  • Devious
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Discontent
  • Disgusted
  • Distressed
  • Ditzy
  • Dorky
  • Drained
  • Drunk
  • Ecstatic
  • Embarrassed
  • Energetic
  • Enraged
  • Enthralled
  • Envious
  • Exanimate
  • Excited
  • Exhausted
  • Flirty
  • Frustrated
  • Full
  • Geeky
  • Giddy
  • Giggly
  • Gloomy
  • Good
  • Grateful
  • Groggy
  • Grumpy
  • Guilty
  • Happy
  • High
  • Hopeful
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungry
  • Hyper
  • Impressed
  • Indescribable
  • Indifferent
  • Infuriated
  • Intimidated
  • Irate
  • Irritated
  • Jealous
  • Jubilant
  • Lazy
  • Lethargic
  • Listless
  • Lonely
  • Loved
  • Melancholy
  • Mellow
  • Mischievous
  • Moody
  • Morose
  • Naughty
  • Nauseated
  • Nerdy
  • Nervous
  • Nostalgic
  • Numb
  • Okay
  • Optimistic
  • Pakistan
  • Peaceful
  • Pensive
  • Pessimistic
  • Pissedoff
  • Pleased
  • Predatory
  • Productive
  • Quixotic
  • Recumbent
  • Refreshed
  • Rejected
  • Rejuvenated
  • Relaxed
  • Relieved
  • Restless
  • Rushed
  • Sad
  • Satisfied
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Silly
  • Sleepy
  • Sore
  • Stressed
  • Surprised
  • Sympathetic
  • Thankful
  • Thirsty
  • Thoughtful
  • Tired
  • Touched
  • Uncomfortable
  • Weird
  • Working
  • Worried
  • Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Results 199 to 216 of 224
    1. #199

      ----
       

      Anwer Pasha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 14, 2008
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      26,310
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      81 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by GoldenAsif View Post
      Beganey Ki Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana
      Tyrian 25 ko koi takleef nahin. She is a grown up woman now lekin hai Allah, GupShup k kuch tharki buzargon ko bari fikar rehti hai..
      Buzargon ko Tyrian say koi takleef naheen
      tyrian to hamari masoom beti hay
      Dar yeh hay keh Imran Khan ko follow kartay hoiay poori qaum Tyrian paida karni na shuroo kar day

    2. #200

       Moderator


      Complacent
       

      mahool's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 1, 2013
      Posts
      17,829
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      13
      Mentioned
      434 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
      It is shameful to say his crimes as personal affair , He is a permanent badkar , nashai and haramkhor , haramkar
      How can we allow such dirtiest politician of the world to be called as a leader of Pakistan
      badakari wala mamla alg rakhian.. isko aik time guzar chuak hia...

      nasha to ajj bhi karta hia.. aur main iss baat par bilkul agree karta hon... iss jaisa dirtiest politician pakistan ko represent nahi kar sakta hia....

    3. #201

      ----
       

      Anwer Pasha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 14, 2008
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      26,310
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      81 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by mahool View Post
      badakari wala mamla alg rakhian.. isko aik time guzar chuak hia...
      nasha to ajj bhi karta hia.. aur main iss baat par bilkul agree karta hon... iss jaisa dirtiest politician pakistan ko represent nahi kar sakta hia....
      It is continue , Ayla Malik said a little , Reham was same issue , here in capital everyone knew about his parties
      Truth is this that most politician (and other big) are not good but they don't use their party/institution for dirty purposes .

    4. #202

      Crappy
       

      Doppleganger's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 23, 2010
      Posts
      6,594
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      If imran can't represent Pakistan then please tell me who can?

      Don't tell me BBZ as he is non-entity each day in punjab and KP. Ab shehbaz shareef to BBZ ko PM bananay say raha..
      Say no to 'islamofascism'..

    5. #203

       Moderator


      Complacent
       

      mahool's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 1, 2013
      Posts
      17,829
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      13
      Mentioned
      434 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
      If imran can't represent Pakistan then please tell me who can?

      Don't tell me BBZ as he is non-entity each day in punjab and KP. Ab shehbaz shareef to BBZ ko PM bananay say raha..
      Maryam Nawaz...

    6. #204

      ----
       

      Anwer Pasha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 14, 2008
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      26,310
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      81 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
      If imran can't represent Pakistan then please tell me who can?
      Don't tell me BBZ as he is non-entity each day in punjab and KP. Ab shehbaz shareef to BBZ ko PM bananay say raha..
      I don't see IK eligible in 2018 elections
      So than what , I see some one unpredictable

    7. #205

      Crappy
       

      Doppleganger's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 23, 2010
      Posts
      6,594
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by mahool View Post
      Maryam Nawaz...
      Let me get the popcorn while you send BBZ's proposal to Maryam on twitter.

      Don't forget 70s ghissa pitta indian music in the background.
      Say no to 'islamofascism'..

    8. #206

      ----
       

      Anwer Pasha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 14, 2008
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      26,310
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      81 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
      Let me get the popcorn while you send BBZ's proposal to Maryam on twitter.
      Don't forget 70s ghissa pitta indian music in the background.
      Our political rifts are not so big that we shall talk against a lady , who is a wife , a mother and perhaps grand mother now , and there is nothing against her character , Bilawal Bhutto is also a learned good character young-mam

    9. #207

      ----
       

      Anwer Pasha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 14, 2008
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      26,310
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      81 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      sorry a duplicate post

    10. #208

      ----
       

      Anwer Pasha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 14, 2008
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      26,310
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      81 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      Interesting , the dirty character of Dirtiest politician of the world Imran Khan will now to be discussed in a court of law
      لاہور کی سیشن عدالت نے عمران خان پر الزامات کے خلاف تحریک انصاف کے رہنما کی درخواست پر عائشہ گلالئی سے جواب طلب کرلیا۔
      تحریک انصاف کی منحرف رکن عائشہ گلالئی نے عمران خان پر الزام عائد کیا تھا کہ ان کے ہوتے ہوئے تحریک انصاف میں خواتین کی عزت محفوظ نہیں تاہم پارٹی قیادت کی جانب سے تمام الزامات کی تردید کی گئی۔
      تحریک انصاف کے رہنما جاوید بدر نے لاہور کی سیشن کورٹ میں درخواست دائر کی جس میں مؤقف اختیار کیا گیا کہ عائشہ گلالئی نے تحریک انصاف کی قیادت پر بے بنیاد الزامات لگائے۔
      درخواست میں استدعا کی گئی کہ عدالت عائشہ گلالئی کو الزامات پر معافی مانگنے اور 30 ملین روپے ہرجانہ ادا کرنے کا حکم دے۔
      عدالت نے درخواست قابل سماعت قرار دیتے ہوئے عائشہ گلالئی سے 16 اکتوبر تک جواب طلب کرلیا۔

      Sessions court summons reply from Ayesha Gulalai in PTI defamation case
      LAHORE: A Sessions Court on Saturday summoned a reply from Ayesha Gulalai on October 16 in light of a legal notice served to her by the Pakistan…
      GEO.TV

    11. #209

      ----
       

      Sachaydino's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 27, 2010
      Posts
      9,390
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      2
      Mentioned
      56 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
      Interesting , the dirty character of Dirtiest politician of the world Imran Khan will now to be discussed in a court of law
      لاہور کی سیشن عدالت نے عمران خان پر الزامات کے خلاف تحریک انصاف کے رہنما کی درخواست پر عائشہ گلالئی سے جواب طلب کرلیا۔
      تحریک انصاف کی منحرف رکن عائشہ گلالئی نے عمران خان پر الزام عائد کیا تھا کہ ان کے ہوتے ہوئے تحریک انصاف میں خواتین کی عزت محفوظ نہیں تاہم پارٹی قیادت کی جانب سے تمام الزامات کی تردید کی گئی۔
      تحریک انصاف کے رہنما جاوید بدر نے لاہور کی سیشن کورٹ میں درخواست دائر کی جس میں مؤقف اختیار کیا گیا کہ عائشہ گلالئی نے تحریک انصاف کی قیادت پر بے بنیاد الزامات لگائے۔
      درخواست میں استدعا کی گئی کہ عدالت عائشہ گلالئی کو الزامات پر معافی مانگنے اور 30 ملین روپے ہرجانہ ادا کرنے کا حکم دے۔
      عدالت نے درخواست قابل سماعت قرار دیتے ہوئے عائشہ گلالئی سے 16 اکتوبر تک جواب طلب کرلیا۔

      Sessions court summons reply from Ayesha Gulalai in PTI defamation case
      LAHORE: A Sessions Court on Saturday summoned a reply from Ayesha Gulalai on October 16 in light of a legal notice served to her by the Pakistan…
      GEO.TV
      Looking at male dominant paki society, it is not IK but she will be discussed a lot. Paki mentality will poke her private life and humiliate her a lot. I pity on her. She should have resigned in 2013 from PTI and filed FIR against IK if she was telling the truth.

    12. #210
      Senior Member
      ----
       

      Captain1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 10, 2004
      Posts
      42,076
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      5
      Mentioned
      40 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
      PTI is no one’s personal property: Ayesha Gulalai
      September 7, 2017
      عائشہ گلالئی کا مطالبہ کہ عمران خان بدکارہےاسےاوراسکےغلیظ گروپ کوپارٹی سےنکالاجائےوہ کہتی ہےمجھےپارٹی سے نکالا نہیں جا سکتا -یہ پارٹی ہم نےمحنت اور لگن سے چلائی تھی اس پر عیاش بدمعاش لوٹوں نےقبضہ کر لیا ہے
      کیااسکامطالبہ درست ہے؟
      Read more at عمران خان بدکار ہے، عائشہ گلالئی

      PTI is no one’s personal property: Ayesha Gulalai - Samaa TV
      NEWS DESK: Addressing a press conference in Islamabad, estranged PTI leader Ayesha Gulalai said that Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf is no one’s personal…
      SAMAA.TV


      PTI is no one’s personal property: Ayesha Gulalai
      Geo Headlines - 06 PM 07-September-2017 | TV Shows - geo.tv
      "nahi nikal saktay" ??? what an embarrassment she is, if PTI was so full of "ganday log", and "ganday ganday message bhejnay wala" as its chief, why in the world is she still wanting to stay in PTI?

    13. #211

      ----
       

      Anwer Pasha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 14, 2008
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      26,310
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      81 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      عمران خان بدکار ہے، عائشہ گلالئی

      Ayesha Gulalai on Twitter
      “ایک پیغام عمران نیازی کے نام۔۔ https://t.co/XNKJ94NM5f
      TWITTER.COM

      محبِ وطن بچے کا پیغام حمزہ علی عباسی کے نام، جس پاکستانی پاسپورٹ پر دنیا گھومتے ہیں اسی پاسپورٹ کو گالی بکتے ہیں۔]

      Ayesha Gulalai on Twitter
      “محبِ وطن بچے کا پیغام حمزہ علی عباسی کے نام، جس پاکستانی پاسپورٹ پر دنیا گھومتے ہیں اسی پاسپورٹ کو گالی بکتے ہیں۔ @iamhamzaabbasi https://t.co/KIUgDY7Ieb
      TWITTER.COM


    14. #212

       Moderator


      Complacent
       

      mahool's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 1, 2013
      Posts
      17,829
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      13
      Mentioned
      434 Post(s)
      Tagged
      6 Thread(s)
      Mujhay Imran Khan par ilzam laganay ka task... Blue Whales game say mila tha.... Aisha Gulalai....

    15. #213

      ----
       

      Anwer Pasha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 14, 2008
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      26,310
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      81 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      Now Ladies leaving the dirty badkar group




      • Ayesha Nazir‏ @AyeshaNJutt 11h11 hours agoMore

        مجھے تحریک انصاف میں رہ کر اپنا سیاسی کریر نہیں تباہ کرنا، اس پارٹی کے ساتھ وابستہ ہونا چاہتی ہوں جہاں عورتوں کو اچھے مواقع ملیں۔

      • Ayesha Nazir‏ @AyeshaNJutt 11h11 hours ago



        تحریک انصاف چھوڑنے کا اعلان کرتی ہوں، صرف والد کے کہنے پر عمران خان کی پارٹی کی ٹکٹ پر الیکشن لڑا۔ تحریک انصاف مردوں کی پارٹی ہے۔



    16. #214

      ----
       

      Sachaydino's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 27, 2010
      Posts
      9,390
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      2
      Mentioned
      56 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
      Now Ladies leaving the dirty badkar group




      • Ayesha Nazir‏ @AyeshaNJutt 11h11 hours agoMore

        مجھے تحریک انصاف میں رہ کر اپنا سیاسی کریر نہیں تباہ کرنا، اس پارٹی کے ساتھ وابستہ ہونا چاہتی ہوں جہاں عورتوں کو اچھے مواقع ملیں۔

      • Ayesha Nazir‏ @AyeshaNJutt 11h11 hours ago



        تحریک انصاف چھوڑنے کا اعلان کرتی ہوں، صرف والد کے کہنے پر عمران خان کی پارٹی کی ٹکٹ پر الیکشن لڑا۔ تحریک انصاف مردوں کی پارٹی ہے۔



      is ko kinay pekhay milay hain ji?

    17. #215

      ----
       

      Anwer Pasha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 14, 2008
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      26,310
      Post Thanks / Like
      Blogs
      4
      Mentioned
      81 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Sachaydino View Post
      is ko kinay pekhay milay hain ji?
      These young women now feeling disrespect to be remain attached with dirty badkar group of the dirtiest politician of the world Imran Khan .

    18. #216

      Pakistan
       

      ekumunng's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 18, 2012
      Location
      Grenoble
      Posts
      2,293
      Post Thanks / Like
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Anwer Pasha View Post
      Now Ladies leaving the dirty badkar group




      • Ayesha Nazir‏ @AyeshaNJutt 11h11 hours agoMore

        مجھے تحریک انصاف میں رہ کر اپنا سیاسی کریر نہیں تباہ کرنا، اس پارٹی کے ساتھ وابستہ ہونا چاہتی ہوں جہاں عورتوں کو اچھے مواقع ملیں۔

      • Ayesha Nazir‏ @AyeshaNJutt 11h11 hours ago



        تحریک انصاف چھوڑنے کا اعلان کرتی ہوں، صرف والد کے کہنے پر عمران خان کی پارٹی کی ٹکٹ پر الیکشن لڑا۔ تحریک انصاف مردوں کی پارٹی ہے۔



      Twitter account made recently, only two tweets. not confirmed account. Yes unicorns are with Bhuttos?
      Things Aren't Always #000000 AND #FFFFFF


    Similar Threads

    1. کیا رو کے مانگنی ہے خوشی کے لئے دعا
      By enter10 in forum Poetry ( Intikhaab & Sho'ra-e-Gupshup)
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Nov 28th, 2013, 10:52 AM
    2. مگر ایسا جرم تھا کون سا، گئے ہم دعا وسلام سے &
      By jiia in forum Poetry ( Intikhaab & Sho'ra-e-Gupshup)
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Nov 8th, 2013, 05:53 AM
    3. عوام کے بد اعمال پر اللہ کی طرف سے حکمران مق&#
      By ThE OnE N OnLy mE in forum Religion & Philosophy
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: May 1st, 2012, 01:28 AM
    4. ہم ان سے اگر مل بیٹھے ہیں، کیا دوش ہمارا ہوت&#
      By IS in forum Poetry ( Intikhaab & Sho'ra-e-Gupshup)
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: Apr 4th, 2012, 04:22 AM
    5. Replies: 1
      Last Post: May 10th, 2010, 09:40 AM